Want to know about 5 low-cost MBBS Abroad Destinations?
Medicine, one of the most popular career choices for Indians. Gaining an MBBS degree is like a status symbol around the Indian culture. It is the first step towards the unending journey of becoming a doctor, a dream for various Indian medical aspirants. In case your dream revolves around this, and you wish to pursue a career in the medical field, there are a few things you need to keep in your mind.
Studying MBBS in India is quite expensive, while compared to MBBS abroad, that is why we are going to talk about 5 low-cost MBBS abroad destinations for Indian students.
Even though the expense of studying MBBS in India is quite high, there is always an option of studying MBBS abroad. The bonus point is that all the destinations we are going to talk about are cheap and affordable. Let’s jump right on the topic and talk about 5 low-cost MBBS abroad destinations for Indian students without wasting any more time.
5 Cheap MBBS Abroad Destination
1. MBBS in the Philippines: Besides being one of the most beautiful places globally, the pearl of the Orient sea is a perfect choice for Indian students to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor at a low cost. The Philippines MBBS colleges follow the standard American teaching format. Hence, the communication skills will heighten along with quality education.
Students who are worried about the MCI screening test need not fret. It can be easily cleared due to the similarity of the education system between India and the Philippines. MBBS in the Philippines will cost you around 25 lakhs; this MBBS abroad destination is cheaper than studying MBBS in Indian universities.
Here are a few of the best medical colleges in the Philippines that will help you to get started:
- Angels University Foundation
- AMA School of Medicine
- Bicol Christian College
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- University of Perpetual Help
2. MBBS in Ukraine: Low cost, low tuition fee, and the best place for an affordable destination for Indian students welcome to Ukraine, this MBBS abroad destination offers quality education for all the Indian based MBBS aspirants. The colleges in Ukraine are globally recognised by various international organisations and associations like the NMC, World Health Organisation, UNESCO, FAIMER and AMEE.
The best part about MBBS in Ukraine is that the teacher-student ratio in this part of the world is 1:10, allowing students to get personal attention for world-class sessions. The MBBS in Ukraine fees will cost you somewhat around 20-25 lakh.
The best of few colleges in Ukraine to pursue MBBS abroad for Indian students at low cost are:
- Odessa National University
- Sumi State University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk Medical University
3. MBBS in Germany: If you wish to study MBBS in the central part of Europe, Germany would be the destination for you. However, it is mandatory to clear the IELTS and TOEFL examinations to start your doctor’s journey. The test might sound a lot, but there is no shortage in this country for world-renowned institutions and universities, hence, a small price for the best education. Along with this, Germany offers numerous part-time jobs for the students, so you can make some extra bucks while getting the best education.
The best medical institution for MBBS in Germany consists of:
- University of Munster
- Lubeck Medical University
- University of Bonn
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- University of Freiburg
4. MBBS in Nepal: Nepal is just the right place for those aspirants who do not wish to cross seven oceans but still want to get a quality education in medicine. Do not forget the pleasant weather and unmatchable serenity. There is an abundance of quality medical colleges in Nepal for Indian students seeking to pursue MBBS abroad. You can easily ask the help of abroad consultants.
Apart from being very close to our homeland, Indian students prefer Nepal due to its Visa process, low education cost, and low living costs. Also, the MBBS colleges in Nepal are approved by the NMC. MBBS in Nepal fees will cost you around 30 to 40 lakhs approximately.
In case you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS in Nepal, these are the names of some of the best colleges:
- National Medical College
- Nepal Medical College
- Janaki Medical College
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
- Kathmandu Medical College
5. MBBS in Russia: An MBBS degree from a European country can turn quite expensive, but not so much in Russia, as this country offers a world-class education at a low cost. You do not need to follow the chain of rules and regulations to get admission to Russian MBBS colleges. All you need is 50% marks in the 12th standard, and you are good and eligible to apply.
Some of the very best medical institutions for MBBS in Russia are:
- Mordovia State University
- Northern State University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Ryazan Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|