Wherever you study, studying abroad is always worthwhile. There will never be a moment when you will regret your decision because education is something that matters more and more wherever you go. But, here are 5 reasons why studying abroad in Asia can become a beneficiary for you.
- Learn To Be Independent: Have you ever lived in another country? All by yourself? No? Then, this is your chance to take the risk and challenge yourself. Living in a country that’s completely different from your own will teach you the skills needed to live an independent life. You will find new sides of yourself that you wouldn’t have discovered if hadn’t stepped out of your comfort zone. If you can make it in Asia, you can make it anywhere.
- Amazing Language Skills: You know what makes a statement? It is having a basic conversational skills in a more exotic and language. You’re willing and able to learn niche skills and develop your portfolio creatively and ambitiously. Even if you don’t learn a completely new language abroad, improving your existing English language skills will become extremely useful to you. Being able to communicate confidently in English and give presentations in a foreign language is something you’ll need regardless of your future career path. Comprehensive, polished and confident language skills never go out of style when interviewing for a job.
- A Stands For Affordability: The living costs in Asia are generally considerably lower than in Europe or the US. You can feel abundant even on a student budget. This can be proved, for example, by the Big Mac index which measures the purchasing power parity between two currencies by comparing the prices of a McDonald’s’ Big Mac burger in each country. In all of our destination countries, a Big Mac is cheaper than the US or European one. So don’t worry, you can enjoy your time abroad without breaking your piggy bank.
- Diversity And Richness: Asia has rich and diverse cultures and immersing yourself in them is a life-changing experience. Whether it is architecture, art or food, Asian cultures are always awe-inspiring. You won’t run out of sights to see or an attraction to experience in Asia because you never know what you might find on the next street corner. If you embrace the foreign culture and its habits with open arms, you can find a completely new way of living.
- Quality Asian Education System: One of the most important variables behind the miracle of the speed of growth and recovery in the Asian economies is the quality of education. The goal of education in Asia is to equip people to become productive members of their given societies as well as equip the students with the skills and mentality to be able to successfully compete against the masses of other applicants. Asian students and schools receive continuously top marks in international rankings.