Studying MBBS is not an easy feat in India, especially when lakhs of students fill the form to Indian medical, educational institutions and only a handful of students actually get selected. So, what about those who do not make it to the selection list? If you are among those students, that you have two options. First, wait and prepare for another, yet the chances of acquiring a seat are not sure. Second, instead of waiting and stalling a year, make things happen for you and go for MBBS abroad. Studying in a foreign destination is gaining momentum, and tens of thousands of students want to study in a different land. So, if you are thinking about a foreign destination, how about MBBS in Europe?
About MBBS in Europe
There is a perception among many that Europe is an expensive destination, especially when studying medicine, which is expensive in India. But, what if we say that you can enjoy quality education in some of the best universities in the world, and the bonus point, those universities are already recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Regarding the educational system and professional expertise, MBBS in Europe is constantly on the top. Be it their lifestyle, culture, medical practices, or education, Europe always tries to be better of the best. Changing with the dynamics of the modern world, the advancement in Europe sets an example to many other nations, and education is not an exception. These are the reasons and many others that make MBBS in Europe one of the preeminent options to study MBBS abroad amongst Indian students.
Benefits of MBBS in Europe
Below are a few of the factors that make MBBS in Europe a major attraction among Indian students.
- The most pulling point about MBBS in Europe is their low-cost price of education.
- In European medical universities, teaching is English, making it easier for Indian medical aspirants to clear MCI screening test and start practising in India.
- Various European MBBS colleges are approved and recognised by the MCI and other elite bodies like the World Health Organisation (WHO), UNESCO, etc.
- Apart from MBBS in Europe, European Universities also offer various other courses related to science, such as MD, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, etc.
- Various medical universities in Europe do not take any entrance exams. The only exam Indian students need to clear is NEET.
- Medical universities of Europe offer various internship opportunities for students of MBBS.
- Due to the high level of advancement of the continent itself, the labs of European universities are equipped with modern technologies, providing a better learning experience to students.
- MBBS in European European universities are safe for international students.
- Europe is one of the most sought after destinations, not only by Indians but also by students belonging to other nations. Thus, studying in Europe gives a wide range of Internation exposure to Indian students. A chance to meet, interact and learn things with students of different culture and ethnicity, making the whole learning experience truly magnificent.
Eligibility Criteria and Quick Highlights About MBBS in Europe
|Intake For The Course (MBBS in Europe)||September|
|Min. Percentage Required||60% in PCB in class 12th for General.|
Relaxation for SC/ST
|Qualified NEET Score||Required|
|IELTS and TOEFL||Required|
|Fees||Min- USD 4,000 per year**|
Max-USD 5,500 per year**
|Duration||6 Years (5 years+1 year internship)|
|The medium of Education For MBBS in Europe||English|
7 Countries To Study MBBS in Europe
Here we are trying to provide the Top 7 countries to study MBBS in Europe with the top reason you choose these countries to study MBBS in Europe. Before discussing the reason in the brief description, let’s have a look in short.
–->>> Romania, Germany, Poland, Belarus, Georgia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia
Why Choose MBBS in Russia
- The most important point is that Russia is home to various best and prestigious universities globally. Universities like Perm State Medical Universities, Mari State University, Tver State Medical University and many more are the universities that are making MBBS from Russia a fine choice among various students on a global scale.
- The medical universities of Russia are top-notch in various departments, be it Government recognition, co-ed, excellent education and whatnot, making them the most immeasurable of the best. Diverse academic departments, divisions, interdisciplinary centres and award programmes intensification make a great difference over and above traditional departmental boundaries.
- The premier universities of Russia are becoming an academic home to near about 2 lakh international students coming from all corners of the world, hence making Russian medical universities truly international.
Some of the topmost colleges for MBBS in Russia are:
- Kursk State Medical University Russia
- Kazan State Medical University, Russia
- Altai State Medical University, Russia
- Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Crimea Federal University, Russia
- Kuban State Medical University, Russia
Why Choose MBBS in Romania
- We include MBBS in Romania because, unlike various Indian private medical colleges, students are not required to pay any capitation fees or donation to the university.
- The medical tuition fees of Romania is meagre compared to various Indian medical colleges. It’s affordable, and compared to amenities provided by the college; the fees are very reasonable.
- But the low cost is not only limited to the tuition fees, as the living expenses in Romania is also meagre. It takes only $100 to $200 a month for the medical students to live there.
- This is among the most crucial points: to take admission to the medical college in Romania, no entrance test is required.
- During the course of MBBS in Romania, Romania medical colleges give the training to clear the MCI screening test for Indian students.
- The colleges of Romania provide hostel, laundry, food and all other facilities.
- Romania weather, environment and safety are all up to the mark to make the students stay memorable and comfortable.
Some of the topmost colleges for MBBS in Romania are:
- The Ovidius University of Constant.
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila.
- GR.T. POPA University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara.
- The University Of Oradea.
3. MBBS In Germany
Why Choose MBBS In Germany
- The medical university of Germany holds recognition from MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
- Germany offers a top-class education and high-class training for the students.
- Studying MBBS IN Germany provides interactive medical sessions.
- After completing their education, Indian students can either complete their 1 year of internship training in Germany or India.
- Some hostel in Germany does provide Indian foods, along with that there are various Indian restaurants in the country.
- No entrance exam is required to take admission in Germany.
- The living expenses, along with hostel expenses, are meagre.
- Germany medical education fees are also low compared to various Indian medical colleges.
- After receiving the degree of MBBS in Germany, Indian students can opt for a career in the country.
Some of the best colleges for MBBS in Germany approved by MCI are:
- Humboldt-Universitaet Zu Berlin.
- Tech In the Universitat Munchen
- Freie Universitaet Berlin
- RWTH Aachen University
- Ludwig-Maximilian-Universitat Munchen.
4. MBBS In Poland
Why Choose MBBS in Poland
- There are so many amazing state-funded medical universities in Poland.
- The student to teacher ratio in the medical colleges in Poland is well-balanced, which gives ample opportunity for students to clear their doubts and to teacher pay close attention to every student.
- The labs of medical universities in Poland are well-equipped with modern technologies helping students understand things on an advanced level.
- The tuition fees, the living expanse and the hostel facility everything in Poland is low compared to various Indian colleges.
- There are dual degree programmes in Poland; these are implemented successfully in collaboration with other foreign medical universities.
- Being an educational hotspot, Poland is a place to learn and experience the diversities of the world.
Some of the best MCI approved medical colleges in Poland are:
- The Medical University of Lublin.
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University.
- Karol Marcinkowski Medical University
- The Medical University of Silesia
- Warsaw Medical Academy.
Why Choose MBBS In Belarus
- The degree of MBBS or MD provided by Belarus medical universities are recognised on a global scale.
- The medical colleges of Belarus are recognised by the MCI, WHO, UNESCO, IMED, FAIMER and various other elite bodies.
- The cost of medical education in Belarus is way less than in India, along with the living expenses.
- There are so many scholarships that are awarded to merit students in the medical universities of Belarus.
- Belarus is considered one of the safest places with a minimum rate of crime.
Some of the best MCI approved MBBS in Belarus are:
- Gomel State Medical University.
- Belarusian State Medical University.
- Grodno State Medical Unievrsity.
Why Choose MBBS in Georgia
- The medical degree awarded by the medical universities of Georgia is recognized on a global scale.
- The cost of MBBS in Georgia is very reasonable and affordable.
- The tuition fees of medical colleges of Georgia are low, but there are so many opportunities to score full scholarship awarded to top students.
- The medium of teaching in the educational institutions of Georgia is English.
- No entrance test is required for students to take admission to the Georgia MBBS colleges.
- Also, Indian students looking to take admission in Georgia do not need to crack IELTS and TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS in Georgia, Indian students can practice anywhere in the world, along with India, obviously.
- All the campuses, labs, and hospitals in Georgia are fully equipped with modern and advanced technologies.
Some of the best MCI approved MBBS colleges in Georgia are:
- University of Georgia
- European University
- Akaki Teserteli University
- Georgian American University
Why Choose MBBS In Bulgaria
- Bulgaria is home to some of the most famous medical colleges in the world, and their syllabus is acclaimed worldwide.
- The medical colleges in Bulgaria are recognised by the MCI, WHO, UNESCO, IMED and FAIMER.
- The medical tuition fees of Bulgaria’s Universities are meagre compared to many Indian medical universities.
- No entrance test is required to take admission in Bulgaria MBBS Colleges.
- The staff members, professor and other departmental bodies are not educated and highly qualified but are also very friendly and welcoming.
- The hostel and living accommodation are available inside the university campus and outside in the cities.
- Inside the campus, the language of education is English.
- Several people in Bulgaria speak English, making it easier to interact outside the campus.
Some of the top MCI approved medical universities in the world are:
- Plovdiv Medical University
- Sofia Medical University
- Medical University of Varna
- The Medical University of Pleven
Why Choose MBBS in Ukraine
- If examined on the reviews, then MBBS in Ukraine ranked on top with high positive reviews.
- The research-based medical universities of Ukraine provide a lot of career opportunities to students studying MBBS there.
- The Indian students can publish their work in some of the finest and well-known journals internationally.
- The government universities of Ukraine also provide educational loans to students, if needed.
- The low cost of MBBS in Ukraine is one of the star factors that attracts thousands of students every year.
- Universities of Ukraine recognise some of the best and elite organisations of the world, like WHO, MCI, UNESCO and FAIMER.
Some of the top MCI approved MBBS in Ukraine colleges are:
- Sumy State University.
- Taras Shevchenko National University.
- Vinnytsia National Medical University.
- The Black Sea National Medical University.
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
- Bogomolets National Medical University.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Ans. Below mentioned Available Courses after 12th Science.
BNYS–Naturopathy & Yogic Science.
BSMS – Siddha Medicine & Sciences.
Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. AH)
Ans. Below we have mentioned Top Countries for Indian Students to Study MBBS Abroad at low-cost admission.
Ans. Check out our list of the top 7 highest paying science careers for inspiration to guide your science career journey.
Biochemists and biophysicists
Ans. Aspirants have to qualify and complete the MBBS degree successfully to become medical doctors.