All India Law Entrance Test also is known as AILET. The board conduct the legal test for admission in National Law University, Delhi and other colleges accepting AILET Score Card. Through the Exam, Aspirants can get admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD professional courses through this entrance exam. The AILET 2020 will be held online in various examination centres spread across 20 cities across India.All India Law Entrance Test will also be conducted offline, for which law candidates seeking admissions in the NLU Delhi will have to apply for the law exam. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the All India Law Entrance Test 2020 Admission notification.
Latest Update: Rescheduling of the AILET-2020 Examination to September 26, 2020
|Application||15 Jan, 2020 – 30 Jun, 2020|
|AILET 2020||26 September 2020|
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the AILET entrance exam official website
- Click on AILET Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AILET admit card
- Take a clear print of AILET entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
RM Group of Education provide the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems.Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q. How many seats are there in AILET?A. Total 83 Seats available in AILET.Q. What is the Syllabus for AILET 2020?A. The syllabus for AILET (BA LLB): English, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs and Elementary Mathematics.For AILET (LLM): Law of Tort, International Law, Jurisprudence, Intellectual Property Law, Law of Contracts, Property Law, Family Law and Criminal Law.Q. When will the application form of AILET 2020 released?A. The application form of AILET 2020 released on 15 January 2020.Q. Is there any negative marking in AILET?A. Yes, there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks in any wrong answer.Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.