Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) was an entrance exam conducted by Amity University for admissions to BTech programmes offered by Amity University. The University released the application form of Amity JEE 2021 via online mode on December 28, 2020. The last date to submit the Amity JEE application form for the Raipur campus is extended till March 24. According to the previous year’s Amity JEE exam dates, the test will be conducted 2nd week of April to the 1st week of May tentatively.
|Release of application form||28 December 2020|
|Application – Last date for Raipur campus||15 March 2021 – 24 March 2021|
|Amity JEE 2021||Announced Soon|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Amity JEE 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing Amity JEE 2021 exam is mentioned below.
General Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% in class X & XII with 60% in PCM. Candidates who will have a compartment will not be eligible to apply. Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, non-written subjects will not be considered while calculating the aggregate.
Below we have provided details related to Amity JEE 2021 exam pattern:
|Section||Number of Question|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct response will be awarded 4 marks while 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, here you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Amity JEE 2021 exam will be conducted in online mode.
A. Amity JEE 2021 Exam will be held only once a year.
A. To get admission to Amity University, one must secure at least 140 marks (expected) in Amity JEE 2021.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can fill Offline form.
A. Amity University is conducting the Amity JEE exam in 2021.
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.