Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Counselling is a national level exam conducted by the National Board of Educations (NBE). Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling procedure 2021 will be started in the second week of November (expected). NEET PG is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Andaman and Nicobar Nagar Havel Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all India 50% quota seats. Throughout this article, we will discuss the detailed information about Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2021.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
1. Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. Cutoff Marks 2021
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Andaman and Nicobar is conducted by The Andaman and Nicobar Command (ANC). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling announced on ANC Official Website.
|Official Notification||Announced Soon|
|Application form release||Announced Soon|
|Deadline to fill the application form||Announced Soon|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2021. The Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG counselling procedure 2021, aspirants will have to register to https://www.mcc.nic.in/ in online mode by entering roll number password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of colleges’ preference. Based on the options filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process, learn, and choose better preferences for themselves in the Final Round.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted to them and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the Seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by National Medical Commission (NMC).
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2021?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2021?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.