The Arunachal Pradesh NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Arunachal Pradesh. Throughout the article, you will learn about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Before discussing the complete details about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||13 November 2021|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat Arunachal Pradesh||50|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling dates related to the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Online provisional registration||To be released|
|Online verification||13-November-2021 to 18-November-2021|
|Choice filling||14- November-2021 to 20-November-2021|
|Publication of list of registered candidates||19-November-2021|
|The first round of seat allotment||23- November-2021|
|2nd round seat allotment||29-November-2021|
|Online reporting in institutes||03-December-2021|
|Registration for Spot Counseling||04-December-2021 to 06-December-2021|
|Result of spot counselling||To be released|
|Conduct of Spot Round Counselling||07-December-2021|
|Online/ Physical reporting||03-December-2021|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Spot Round Dates (Out)
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling 2021 spot round date; candidates are advised to follow these schedules carefully. The schedule for the remaining activities of the PCB Group Counseling 2021 shall be as follows:
|Event||Spot Round Schedule 2021|
|Withdrawal of seats (against the seats allotted in First & Second Round)||4 December 2021 (upto 3 PM)|
|Online Display of Vacant Seats for Spot Round in the website||4 December 2021 (after 6 PM)|
|Registration/consent for Spot Counseling||05 December to 06 December 2021 (upto 3 PM)|
|Conduct of Spot Round (Physical)||7 December 2021 (10:00 am onwards)|
at the Auditorium of Dera Natung Govt. College, Itanagar
|counselling fee||Rs.1000/- (Excluding GST)|
|Reserved categories||Rs. 2000/-|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process Step by Step
- After a few days of the NEET written examination result, counselling has been conducted. The counselling conducted authority has released the state merit list for the selected candidates.
- The counselling conducted authority will be published the vacant seat details on the official website category-wise.
- The seats have been allotted after the verification of the original documents and choice filling procedure.
- Applicants don’t present in counselling per their rank in the merit list; their candidature will be cancelled. The numbers of counselling round will depend upon the availability of seats after every game.
- After the seat allotment, applicants have to report to the allotted college for final admission. Then the applicants also have to pay the admission fee to take admission into MBBS/ BDS.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted authorities of Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021?
A. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, conducts MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 online.
Q. How many seats will be allotted through Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling?
A. Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling conducted for admission to 50 MBBS seats available. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges.
Q. Who will be called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling?
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling.
Q. When is Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling start?
A. Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling registration start from 13 November to 17 November 2021.
Q. Do I have to fill any application form for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling?
A. Yes, you have to fill out an application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling, and the online application form is available on the official website of the counselling conducted authority (http://apdhte.nic.in/).
Q. Can I fill the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling offline?
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.