Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (ASMI Kyrgyzstan) was founded in the year of 2004. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan. The College is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Jan 24, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Round 1 Registration Closes Today Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (ASMI Kyrgyzstan) has 1800 students from more than ten countries, including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria.
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
The University has a medium of instruction at the institute in English, and the period of study for an MD is 5.8 and 5 years.
Before we go through the detailed information of ASMI Kyrgyzstan, let’s look at the College’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (ASMI Kyrgyzstan)|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Ministry of Justice Kyrgyzstan|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, BDS, DDS|
|Academic Session Start||September-October|
|Global/World Ranking||11832 (Sources: 4icu.org/ )|
|MBBS Kyrgyzstan at 10 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Registered with: Ministry of Justice Kyrgyzstan
- Approved by: MCI, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
The Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)||Apply Now|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)||5 years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||5 years|
Faculty & Staff
The College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want to take Admission to Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you boost preparing NEET exam.
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|Talk to MBBS Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Apply Now|
Kyrgyzstan has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Apply Now|
Before taking admission to ASMI Kyrgyzstan, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kyrgyzstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Fee in USD||Rs. 4,20,000/ Year|
|Hostel||Rs. 56,000/ year|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Kyrgyzstan
Before applying for the ASMI Kyrgyzstan, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kyrgyzstan’s top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follow:
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan|
|Rank||Country Rank: 30|
World Rank: 11832
(Sources: 4icu.org/ )
Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic, also known as Kirghizia, is Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and Kyrgyzstan to the east.
|Area||199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kyrgyz|
Co-Official Language: Russian
|Climate||40 °C (104 °F)|
|Literacy Rate||99.5 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KGT)|
|Currency||Som (c) (KGS)|
About the Kant City
- Kant is the city in Kyrgyzstan which is situated just 20 KM away from the Bishkek city.
- The establishment of the Kant city was done in 1928.
- In kyrgyz language, Kant means sugar. In 1930 when the sugar plant was located in the city, the city got its name as Kant.
- The Asian Medical Institute is one of the best institutes in Kant.
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
58, Gagarina Street, Kant, Chui Region
Kyrgyzstan, Kant, Kyrgyzstan
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. 58, Gagarina Street, Kant, Chui Region Kyrgyzstan, Kant, Kyrgyzstan
A. The MBBS course duration at Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan is 6 Years.
A. Yes, it is approved by the NMC (MCI).
A. The world ranking of Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan is 11832 (www.4icu.org)