Hello Candidates. Are you prepared for the Assam NEET Counselling? It is organized by the Directorate of Medical Education Assam. For now, all we can say is that the applications process is likely to begin from the last week of October (tentatively). Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Assam through Assam MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam released Assam NEET-UG Offline Counselling & Spot Admission Notice at dme.assam.gov.in
2nd Round Counselling Schedule for TGL/Ex-TGL Category (Out)
Assam NEET UG Provisional Selection List (Out)
Assam NEET UG Counselling Admission Notice (Out)
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Assam NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Assam NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Assam NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in Assam||1050|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Assam||100|
|No. of Govt BDS Seats in Assam||178|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in Assam||N/A|
|Paid Assam NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Assam NEET-UG Provisional Spot Admission Counselling Notice (Out)
Notice Regarding Assam NEET UG Choice Filling (Out)
Assam NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the important dates related to the Assam MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Schedule for Admission (Event)||State Counselling Dates|
|Round 2 registrations||14/2/2022 to 15/2/2022|
|Round 2 choice filling||27th February 2022 ( 10 AM to 10 PM )|
|Reporting to the Allotted College for round 2||14th March & 15th March 2022|
|The seat matrix for mop-up round||30th March 2022|
|Mop-up round Provisional Selection List||9th April 2022|
|Last date of Reporting||11th & 12th April 2022|
|2nd Mop-Up Round Schedule|
|Online Registration||4th May to 5th May 2022 (Midnight)|
|Choice Filling||7th May to 8th May 2022 (5 PM)|
|Choice Locking||8th May 2022 ( 10 AM to 5 PM )|
|Expected Date of Declaration of Seat Allotment||11th May 2022|
Mop-Up Round State Quota Vacancy Position (Out)
|All Categories||Rs. 500|
Assam NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education Assam’s official portal to register for NEET 2021 Assam State Counselling. Let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Assam NEET 2021.
Assam Counselling Process
- Assam MBBS 2021 counselling will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds, and to be a part of the DME Assam counselling, candidates must qualify NEET 2021 exam.
- The merit list will be published by the DME, Assam, which will have the selected applicants’ names based on their NEET 2021 scores.
- It would be best to keep in mind that only applicants with their names on the list will be eligible for the Assam NEET Counselling process.
- Eligible applicants will be required to fill and submit the Assam NEET application form 2021 before the late date.
- To attend the Assam NEET counselling, the candidate must report to the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Six miles, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. Candidates have to bring the documents listed below, both original and a self-attested copy, to the counselling venue.
- Registration form of the Assam NEET 2021 counselling
- NEET 2021 admit card
- NEET 2021 result/scorecard
- NEET 2021 OMR sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Admit card for class 12 board examination or equivalent
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who conducts Assam NEET 2021 counselling?
A. The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, conducts the admission for Assam NEET 2021.
Q. Who will be eligible for Assam MBBS/BDS counselling 2021?
A. Assam MBBS & BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who will qualify for NEET.
Q. On which mode Assam MBBS admission will be conducted?
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Assam MBBS admission 2021.
Q. When will the Assam NEET 2021 Counselling Application be out?
A. The online application forms will soon be released by the authority.
Q. How many MBBS seats will be offered through the Assam NEET Counselling?
A. The State offers more than 900 MBBS seats under the state universities and Colleges.
Q. Is Assam NEET 2021 Counselling Offline?
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
Q. What is the Application Fee for Assam NEET 2021 State Quota Counselling?
A. To sit for counselling, students need to fill an application form. The application form fee is INR 500 for all category students.