The National Board of Education has declared the NEET PG result on its official website. Assam NEET Counselling is conducted every year by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Assam.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam released Assam NEET-PG Admission Notice for 50% State Quota PG Seats at dme.assam.gov.in
The interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2021 before applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2021. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process. Through this counselling process, candidates will get admission to their preferred Top Medical Government/ Private college of Assam after appearing in Counselling Procedure. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
In this article, you will learn about the Assam NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges Assam. This article contains all the relevant information which will help you through the counselling procedure, each and every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2021 is mentioned below.
1. Assam NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Assam NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. NEET PG 2021 Counselling Registration fees
6. Cutoff Marks 2021
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection List (Out)
Assam NEET PG Notices (Out)
|2nd Round Offline Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Postponement Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Provisional Admission Notice after Mop-Up Completion||Click Here|
|Re-Schedule Counselling for SHQ||Click Here|
|SHQ Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Notice for 50% State Quota PG Seats||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Round 2 Counselling 2021 Dates Notice (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education released the notice of Assam NEET PG Round 2 Counselling for admission into vacant post-graduate seats in Medical Colleges of Assam.
Assam NEET PG Counselling
A qualified applicant can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Assam State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Assam NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the Assam NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- dme.assam.gov.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying in the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Registration fees
|Category||NEET PG Counselling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||5000/-|
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Security Deposite
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||2,00.000/-|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1: Is Assam conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, Assam conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Question 2: who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in Assam?
Answer: Around 440 seats are available in NEET PG.
Question 5: how many seats available for AIQ quota students?
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Question 6: What are the required documents for NEET PG 2021?
Answer: Documents required:
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1, 2, 3-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Question 7: Who conducts the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Answer: Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.