Baba MastNath University, situated in Rohtak, Haryana, blossomed under Shri Baba Mast Nath Math, Asthal Bohar, came into existence in 2012 through an Ordinance of the Government of Haryana under Haryana Private Universities Act-2006. It’s a private self-financed university with more than 4000 students and around 200+ faculty members; the University is offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programmes in streams like Engineering, Business and Management, Education, Law, Mass Media, Commerce, Computer Sciences, Languages like Hindi, Sanskrit and English, Social Work, Nursing, Medical and Para-Medical, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences.
Let’s have a look of short college summary of Santosh Medical/Dental Colleges and Hospitals.
|College Name||Baba Mastnath University Rohtak|
|Popular Name||Baba Mastnath University, BMU Rohtak|
|Location||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|College Type||Private university|
|Affiliated to||University Grants Commission|
|Courses offered||UG, PG|
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
- Looking beyond academics
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
- Management and Commerce
- Nursing, Education
- Humanities and Applied Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
RM Group of Education mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses makes us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfil 2500+ clients dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each student’s queries, from finding the Right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling the form.
Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Steps to fill the form
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; in the form, after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details that are their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose the online payment option. After payment, you come to complete the application; here, you can check your full application details.
|Course Name||Fee Structure|
|Management and Commerce||Click Here|
|Nursing, Education||Click Here|
|Humanities and Applied Sciences||Click Here|
|Engineering and Technology||Click Here|
The University Placement is a way for students to make a new beginning of the future. The placement cell of the college is very effective in letting people know of the different opportunities. The students have a lot of option to choose from in the process of placements. Opportunities are given to companies from all over the country or from India to the applicants. Many organisations provide job opportunities to all the students every year. The organisation changes every year, and students have a lot of options off-campus as well.
- Maruti Suzuki
Asthal Bohar, Sector-29, Rohtak, Haryana 124021
RM Group of Education (RMGOE PVT LTD)
H 51, Sector 63 Rd, Rajat Vihar, H Block, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: +91- 9873056333
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOfficial Website: rmgoe.org
How can we help you?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Top Colleges
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q- When does the RM Group of Education establish?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides career counselling, foreign admission assistance, and admission assurance in some top colleges.
Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?
A. RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre; it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it collaborates with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.