Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is responsible for conducting Bihar PG medical courses admissions. These professional medical courses include admission for MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. The counselling committee will do the admission of Bihar PG 2021 medical seats on the basis of the NEET PG 2021 score. On the basis of the NEET PG 2021 score, eligibility criteria the authorities will publish the Bihar NEET PG counselling state merit list 2021 in the month of January 2022. BCECEB will release the Bihar NEET PG counselling 2021 merit list online mode. Candidates who secure a place in Bihar PG medical admission will be called for counselling.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
|Latest Update: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board released Bihar NEET-PG Fresh Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
Candidates will have to fill & make choice for the college they wish to be allotted for counselling. Candidates will be given admission into various private and government medical colleges in Bihar. It gives entry to different Government / private medical colleges in the State Medical University of Bihar as per NEET PG ranking score or marks.
1. Bihar NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. NEET PG Cutoff 2021
6. Seat Matrix
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Fresh Mop-Up Counselling Reporting Schedule (Out)
Bihar NEET PG Mop-Up Round Revised Counselling Schedule (Out)
|Online Registration Starting Date||29 – 04 – 2022|
|Online Registration Closing Date||30 – 04 – 2022 ( 10 PM )|
|Last Date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered Candidates||30 – 04 – 2022 ( 11:59 PM )|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||02 – 05 – 2022 ( 8 PM )|
|Proposed Starting Date of Counselling||From 04 – 05 – 2022|
Bihar NEET PG Urgent Notice (Out)
Mop-Up Round Cancellation Notice (Out)
Mop-Up Round Counselling Reporting Schedule (Out)
Important Notice Regarding Bihar NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling (Out)
Bihar NEET PG Counselling Merit-Wise Revised Dates Round 2 (Out)
- In continuation to Adv. No. BCECEB(PGMAC)-2021/01 & 2021/02 dated 12.01.2022 and 2021/04 dated 30.01.2022, it is to inform all concerned candidates of PGMAC-2021 that the 2nd round offline counselling for admission on the vacant seats of state quota after admission on the basis of 1st round counselling held from 23.01.2022 to 29.01.2022 in the 1st year PG Medical Degree/ Diploma / DNB (Degree / Diploma) Courses in Govt. / Private Medical Colleges of Bihar State based on the Merit / Rank list of PGMAC-2021 based on NEET(PG)- 2021 will start from 28.02.2022 at IAS Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna-14.
- The candidates who had been included in the 1st round counselling programme of PGMAC-2021 published vide Adv. No. BCECEB(PGMAC)-2021/03 dated 21.01.2022 and given their Willingness to participate in the 2nd round offline counselling as well as such candidates who are not included in the 1st round counselling programme of PGMAC-2021 published vide Adv. No. BCECEB(PGMAC)-2021/03 dated 21.01.2022 are also included in the counselling programme for 2nd round offline counselling hereunder for allotment of MD / MS / PGD / DNB (Degree / Diploma) courses in Govt. / Private Medical Colleges as per eligiblity criteria on the vacant seats of state quota after admission through 1st round counselling from held from 23.01.2022 to 29.01.2022.
- The counselling programme, PGMAC – ID merit wise is being given as under :
Bihar NEET PG Round 2 Counselling Revised Date (Out)
|Events||Previous date||Re-schedule Date|
|Free exit from Govt. College||Upto 18.02.2022||Upto 21.02.2022|
|Willingness for 2nd Round Counselling||Upto 20.02.2022||Upto 23.02.2022|
publication of 2nd round counselling
|Seat Matrix uploading||25.02.2022||26.02.2022|
|Proposed date of counselling/admission||from 26.02.2022||from 28.02.2022|
Notice Regarding 2nd Round of Bihar NEET PG Counselling (Out)
Bihar NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Bihar is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE Board). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Bihar NEET PG Counselling, announced at BCECE Board Official Website.
|Online Registration||13th January 2022|
|Last date for Online Registration||18th January 2022 (Till 10 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||18th January 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||19th January 2022 (Till 11:59 PM)|
|Date and Time of merit wise counselling schedule||23rd January 2022|
|Publication of Rank Card/Merit List||21st January 2022 (Till 08 PM)|
|Proposed Starting Date of Counselling||23rd January 2022|
|Choice filling and Reporting/ Document Verification/ Admission||24th January 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result||1st February 2022|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
Bihar NEET Registration & Counselling Process 2021
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate is required to fill the information asked in Step-One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidate while registering, must see that he / she is giving his / her own email_id and mobile no., because all informations concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also the candidate will receive a SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email_id and received Activation code to activate his / her account. There after click the “Submit” button. After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication. The email id given by the can date will be his user name.
- Step-two – (Personal Information): After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate give his / her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he / she should pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not to be refunded. There are following modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
a. Online Payment: Candidate have to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
b. Counselling Fee: Counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all informations provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
Candidates who are qualified NEET-PG 2021 conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination), are eligible as well as to participate in the Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2021. Among the sequence of events of NEET-PG Counselling 2021 conducted by BCECE, Patna, the last event is to report to the college before the last date of admission.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
|Vacant seat (mop-up) for Bihar PG 2020 medical admission||Click Here|
|Seat allotment list for Bihar PG 2020 medical admission||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET PG allotment result for 1st round of counselling||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET PG merit list 2020||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Bihar conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Bihar is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of Bihar NEET PG 2021?
Bihar NEET PG Counselling fee is Rs.2200 for all categories(Unreserved,SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Bihar?
Around 514 seats are available in NEET PG.
When will the application form for Bihar PG admission in Medical colleges be available?
BCECEB has already released the invitation of application on 12-01-2022 for the eligible candidates.
Who conducts the Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Is it compulsory to qualify NEET PG entrance exam to get admission in Bihar PG medical colleges?
Yes, it is compulsory to qualify for the NEET PG entrance exam for admission in Bihar medical as well as dental colleges.
We hope that this information on Bihar PG Medical Admission has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.