Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted on a rotational basis by 22 National Law Universities (NLU’s) of India. Through CLAT, candidates will get admission into UG & PG degree law programmes. The access will be offered to various renowned law universities all over India. CLAT 2021 Exam Dates has been revised it will be now held on 13th June 2021.
- Jan 22, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Seat Matrix Released at mcc.nic.in Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
|Application form releases||1st January 2021|
|Last date to apply||15th June 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Exam||23 July 2021 from 02:00 to 04:00 PM|
|Release of the final CLAT Answer Key 2021||27 July 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Result & Merit List||28 July 2021|
CLAT 2021 consist of different exam pattern for UG and PG. The CLAT authority has approved some major changes to the CLAT 2021 exam pattern. These include:
CLAT UG 2021 Exam Pattern
|Duration of CLAT 2021 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Mark for each wrong answer|
|Subject Areas with weightage:||(approximate number of questions)|
|English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
CLAT PG 2021 Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||02:00 Hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||100 questions of one mark each|
|Subjective Questions||50 Marks (Two Essay type questions each of 25 Marks, 800 words per essay) on the topics of law and contemporary issues|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CLAT 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing CLAT exam is mentioned below.
CLAT UG 2021 Eligibility
Qualification: Applicants must pass the 12th examination with any recognized board. General/ OBC category candidates must score 45% marks in the qualifying exam & 40% marks for eligible SC/ ST category candidates.
Qualification: Applicants must have passed LLB or any other qualifying examination to be eligible for the test. General category candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks, 45% for reserved category candidates to qualify for the examination.
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, here you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (Faqs)
Q. Can I give CLAT exam after the 12th?
A. Yes, you can give CLAT UG after your 12 class exams.
Q. Is CLAT negative marking?
A. Yes, there will be a negative marking process. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q. Why is CLAT important?
A. It is an important exam for LAW aspirants. The score allows the students to apply to top National Law Universities.
Q. Is the CLAT exam tough?
A. With over 40000 applicants and around 600 seats (for top NLUs), I would say pretty hard.
Q- When does the RM Group of Education establish?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
Q- How many courses does RM Group of Education deal with?
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, Ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trustworthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.