Common-Law Admission Test is also known as CLAT. It is an all India entrance exam conducted by the National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) degree programmes (LL. B & LL.M). The exam is conducted as per a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in India.The authority will conduct Common Law Admission Test 2020 to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum- preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG) programme, according to eligibility, reservation, and other criteria.
|Applications Open||01 Jan, 2020|
|Application Deadline||10 July, 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Examination||28 Sept, 2020|
CLAT 2020 consist of different exam pattern for UG and PG. The CLAT authority has approved some major changes to the CLAT 2020 exam pattern. These include:
- Reducing the number of questions to 150 from 200.
- Comprehension-based questions will be asked
- It will be from Quantitative Techniques, English, Current Affairs, Deductive Reasoning and Logical Reasoning.
The updated CLAT 2020 exam pattern is provided here as notified by the conducting body.
|Subject/topics||Number of questions||Percentage weight-age|
|English Language||28-32 questions||20%|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions||25%|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions||25%|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions||20%|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions||10%|
Here, is the updated Syllabus for the CLAT 2020.
- English including Comprehension– You need to focus on English based comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs– In this Section the General knowledge will be evaluated on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions will be asked on current affairs will test the candidates on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
- Mathematics with Numerical Ability– The questions will generally of the numerical ability type of Class 10th standard.
- Legal Aptitude– The section will majorly test your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. The questions will be framed on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions. The propositions may not be true in the real sense and you will have to assume the true proposition based on the set of facts and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning– The question of these section of the purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the applicant’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. under this section the variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
We at RM Group of Education recognizes it is difficult to choose the right course as per the student’s ability. We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, 15+ Distance Centres and currently dealing with 120+ courses makes us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfil 2500+ clients dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each and any kind of queries faced by student. Apply on our website and fill the form to connect to our counsellors. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-.
Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q. Can I give CLAT exam after 12th?A. Yes, you can give CLAT UG after your 12 class exams.Q. Is CLAT negative marking?A. Yes, there will be negative marking process. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.Q. Why is CLAT important?A. It is an important exam for LAW aspirants. The score allow the students to apply for top National Law Universities.Q. Is CLAT exam tough?A. With over 40000 applicants and around 600 seats (for top NLUs), I would say pretty hard.
Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.