The undergraduate entrance test (UGET) is conducted every year by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). For this state-level UG entrance test, applicants get admission into the undergraduate Engineering programme. Admission into the architecture course will be made based on the NATA Scores card. COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form is issuing on 22 March 2021. The exam date has been announced and, the exam will be held on 20 June 2021.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Postponed)|
|COMEDK UGET Online Registration Start||22 March 2021|
|Availability of Mock Test||15 April 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||15 July 2021|
|Admit Card release||To be notified|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 exam||To be notified|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the COMEDK UGET UG 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing COMEDK UGET UG exam is mentioned below.
UG Engineering Course:
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed 12th level/ 2nd PUC from a recognized Central or State Board 12th level with PCM and English as mandatory subjects. Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
UG Architecture Course:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th level/ 2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma from a recognized Central or State Board or University with Mathematics as a necessary subject. The qualifying exam candidates must have passed with 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
Below we have provided details related to COMEDK UGET 2021 exam pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper timetable for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (Faqs)
A: Medium of Examination will be English Language only
A: COMEDK is the consortium of Medical and Engineering colleges of Karnataka. It is the exam for admissions to the courses in private colleges.
A: COMEDK is an elementary exam when compared to JEE.
A: Yes, there is for Karnataka state 20% seats are reserved, and 15% management quota plus in father Muller only Christians are allowed.
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some top colleges.
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.