Delhi NEET PG Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a seeker can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Delhi. The Delhi NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2021 will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is the competent authority to conduct Delhi University PG 2021 counselling in online mode for all eligible aspirants and for GGSIPU colleges the NEET PG Counselling will be GGSIPU.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Throughout the article, you will know about the Delhi NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Delhi.
1. Delhi NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Delhi NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. NEET PG 2021 Counselling Registration Fees
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Delhi is conducted by the Faculty of Medical Sciences, Delhi (FMSC Delhi). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Delhi NEET PG Counselling, announced at FMSC Delhi Official Website.
|Online registration||12-Jan-2022 to 17-Jan-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||17-Jan-2022 till 3 pm|
|Choice filling||13-Jan-2022 to 17-Jan-2022 till 11:55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||22-Jan-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||23-Jan-2022 to 28-Jan-2022|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Delhi NEET PG 2021 Counselling Procedure
The first round of Delhi University PG medical counselling 2021 will be held online mode. To register for the same applicants will be required to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Delhi NEET PG Counselling: for DU (https://fmsc.ac.in/admission-pg.htm) and GGSIPU (http://www.ipu.ac.in/)
- On the open screen, they will have to provide basic details like an academic, personal, internship, NEET PG 2021, etc.
- Then, applicants will have to choose the college of their preference and the course they wish to specialize in. Applicants must note that they can select as many options for colleges as many they wish
- Applicants involved in the NEET PG 2021 merit list will only be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- It is also necessary for applicants to secure the minimum qualifying percentile set by NBE to qualify for the examination. The NEET PG cutoff 2021 for DU PG 2021 medical counselling is the 50th percentile for the general category, 40th percentile for ST/SC/OBC, and 45th for PH.
- Applicants will be granted admission through medical counselling of DU PG conducted by MCC based on all necessary factors.
- Before joining the college allotted to the applicants will be required to register themselves with the Faculty of Medical Science (FMSc), Delhi University, in online mode.
- When registering with FMSc, medical aspirants will be required to deposit ₹15,600 against the annual fee and upload relevant documents for DU PG medical counselling 2021. They must also do away with the registration process, failing to cancel their candidature within the given time.
- On completion of all the steps mentioned above, candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
DU PG Medical 2021 counselling: Documents required
- Fee receipt of Rs. 15,600 which will be the first university fees
- Printout of submitted DU PG medical application form 2021
- Secondary school certificate as the proof of birth date
- Provisional allotment letter
- MBBS provisional or pass certificate
- NEET PG admit card 2021
- MBBS 1st, 2nd and final professional examination
- NEET PG result 2021
- 12 months rotatory internship certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- The person with a disability certificate, if applicable
- A surety bond of Rs. 5,00,000 duly filled and signed by two sureties
- ST/SC/OBC certificate, if applicable
NEET PG Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET MDS Cut off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cut off marks|
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Registration Fees
|Category||NEET PG Counslling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Security Deposit
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2021?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2021?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.