GEEE is the short form of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam, organized every year to admit proper applicants to the various engineering programs.
The examination conducted authorities have released GEEE 2021 application form. Applicants seeking admission have to fill and submit the GEEE 2021 application form via online mode. GEEE is an online Computer Based Test wherein objective type questions are asked.
|Availability of application form||1st week of February 2021 (Available)|
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|GUEE 2021||To be notified|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the GEEE 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing GEEE 2021 exam is mentioned below.
Students should have passed the 12th or equivalent exam and must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCM in their 10+2 or equivalent exam to be eligible for the GEEE 2021 exam. Candidates who will appear in the Class 12 examination are also eligible for filling the application form.
|Total number of questions||90|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking for wrong answers|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, here you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Candidates must have passed 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to apply for GEEE 2021.
A. GEEE is objective in nature and it consists of multiple-choice questions.
A. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
A. The sections in GEEE 2021 are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
A: There is no negative marking in GEEE 2021.
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.