The Goa NEET state counselling is Organized by Goa’s Directorate of Technical Education. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Goa. Throughout the article, you will learn about Goa NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Goa, Cutoff, Seat Allotment, Document required etc.
Before discussing the complete details about Goa NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Goa NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Goa NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Goa||160|
|No. of Government BDS Seat in Goa||50|
Goa NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Goa NEET Counselling dates related to the Goa MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Release of application form||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Goa MBBS counselling round 1|
|Round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment of Goa MBBS 2021||To be announced|
|Reporting to colleges||To be announced|
|Goa MBBS 2021 counselling round 2|
|Round 2 choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Goa MBBS seat allocation 2021||To be announced|
|Joining the allotted institute||To be announced|
Note: Fee Will Be Updated Soon.
Goa NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Technical Education’s official website, Goa. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2021 exam will be held on August 1, 2021.
Goa NEET Counselling Process
- Applicants should fill the online application form for attending the counselling by paying the fees.
- Applicants are permitted to choose a seat of choice/preference from the seats available at admission as per their ranks.
- Applicants have to present in person at the designated counselling venue for the seat allotment.
- Candidates must keep their mind the admission is completed only after submitting original documents and payment of fees.
- After successful seat allotment, applicants have to report to the allotted college within three working days.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)