Journey of Your Dream College Starts Here...
NEET 2021 Registration
Finally putting an end to all the anticipation, the Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, at last, announced that the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting NEET 2021 entrance exam on September 12. Please note that all aspiring candidates must have to register for the NEET 2021 to pursue Medical Studies in India. But what if you don’t know how to fill up the application form correctly? Despite years of hard work, your one wrong move can increase the chance of your form getting rejected. As last year more than 30000 applications were rejected due to invalid entry, your application form must have to be filled up with ought most priority. That's why RM group of Education have launched a special initiative to help you fill your form correctly.
- How to fill-up NEET 2021 Application Form.
- Current Scenario of MBBS Admission in India.
- Parameters to Become a Successful NEET Aspirants.
- 6 Points guidance strategy to Score 650+ in NEET 2021.
Knowing the general cutoff is important. But the story does not end there. By now you must be aware that every course and every college has its own set of cutoffs. It could be a hell of a confusing thing, but not anymore.
- Cutoffs could be a confusing factor for many. One miss and you might lose your chance to score a seat.
- You need to understand the criteria and categories of the cutoff.
- For admission, each state has its cutoffs, whereas some universities also have their own set of cutoffs. So, it is crucial to know each one of them separately.
- After that comes category-wise cutoffs. For every category, say general, OBC, SC, ST and others, have their own set of cutoffs for admission.
Each candidate is unique and it is not necessary that what suits one will also be an option for others. Similarly, each state is different. It is not mandatory that if a particular college of a particular state is suitable for a certain someone, it will also be suitable for you.
- Which states are best for you, knowing this is important but also confusing. Don’t worry as we will help you out.
- Which state has the course of your choice, what is the curriculum like, what is the ranking like, what is the placement like? Each of these aspects is mandatory and we will help you through it.
- States closer to your hometown are preferred by many. But before choosing any course, kindly understand whether that state will be a suitable option for you or not, fulfilling all the afro-mentioned aspects.
- Some states might have a nice curriculum and facility, but others might provide a nice placement and learning opportunity. This and many other factors could be confusing. Not anymore, as we are here to clear your doubts.
Open and Closed State Explanation
Compare any college in India simultaneously. If you are deciding which college to apply to or have been accepted into many schools and cannot choose between them, it is useful to see how competing colleges stack up. We compare costs, admission requirements, graduation rates, graduate salaries and more.
College Choice Assistance
Which college is best for you? One of the most important and confusing questions of all time. That is why through this package we will help you understand the college and also assist you through the admission procedure.
- Similar to state selection criteria, college selection criteria is also equally important and confusing.
- Which college will make for the best option for you, knowing this is vital and we will help you through it.
- Which colleges have the course of your choice, what is the curriculum like, what is the ranking like, what is the placement like? Each of these aspects is mandatory and we will guide you.
- Colleges closer to your hometown are preferred by many. But before choosing any course, kindly understand whether that college/university will be a suitable option for you or not, fulfilling all the afro-mentioned aspects.
- Some colleges/universities might have a nice curriculum and facility, but others might provide a nice placement and learning opportunity. This and many alike factors could be confusing. Not anymore, as we are here to clear your doubts.
Choice Filling Assistance
Every day we see a new notification about the NEET 2021 counselling, regardless to say that the whole counselling procedure is like a roller coaster. But we are here to help you through all this, from college selection to choice filling.
- This step is very important as one mistake might make you regret your decision.
- Do you have the desired college, but what is the selection criteria like? These questions are not only confusing but also tricky. But we are here and ready to assist you through the process.
- You don’t need to land on your college of desire, so keeping an option ready is the first step of survival.
- Some colleges and universities also provide a chance to again fill the choice, and many students might miss this opportunity due to lack of knowledge. Not anymore, as our package will help you through all.
Personalized Roadmap for desired Colleges
Planning for college is a chance to think deeply about your interests and goals for the future. A Roadmap for College gives you the structure and guidance to define your college path. Through careful listening and assessments, we personalize your college discovery process. You’ll have a guide by your side every step of the way, with a goal of keeping the stress low and the energy level high.
4 Zoom Counselling Session
We understand if you could not meet us personally given the times that we are living in and the distance could also be an issue. But, not anymore as through this package we give you four elaborative zoom counselling session opportunities.
- Phone communication is there, but what more? What about people who are unable to come but still need guidance? Well, we have zoom calls for that.
- In this package, you will get a chance to interact with our counsellors over a zoom video call, four times.
- Draft your questions and let us know and we will guide you over the video counselling.
- Phones might not be so personal, but face to face interactions are. And keeping the time we are living in mind, we are providing the chance of zoom counselling to each of our respective clients.
Abroad Admission Assistance
Thinking about studying abroad? But scared and confused about it. Well take the package and leave the problems to us. As we are here to assist you through all abroad admission incorporated.
- MBBS abroad is the dream of many. But not all get to complete this dream. Why? Lack of knowledge. Well, not anymore.
- We provide complete assistance for abroad admission through our gold package.
- Which is your country, college and course of preferences? Or are you confused about it? Let us know and we will help you find your perfect college.
- What is the curriculum like, how will I score a seat there, what is the admission procedure? All this and many more questions you have, let us know and we will provide you with the answer.
- What kind of documents will you need for abroad admission, your money problems, fees structure and many such dilemmas? We have the answer for all, a solution for every question.
Preferred Country & College Comparison
Now, study abroad is just the tip of the iceberg. Before everything, you need to know about which college and country to choose. And trust us, there are a lot of factors that determine this topic. But through our assistance, you will find this problem a piece of cake.
- Do you have a preferred country or college of choice? And are you confused between your other options? Need to know which will be a suitable option for you? Let us know and we will tell you.
- Some have courses, some have a curriculum, some provide safety, some provide low fees. Choosing a college is not an easy feat and certainly not something that you can decide overnight. Let us help you through all of this.
- Which is better, Russia or Ukraine? US or UK? You might not know the answer to it but we know and we are here to help you understand better.
- In short, among your preferred choice, the second option and the rainy days’ option which will be the right choice for you, we will guide you through it.
Abroad Syllabus & Terminology Explanation
Now, some abroad colleges have their syllabus or a slight change of course and teaching pattern from the Indian Education System. And you must be aware of these. Well, we have all the answers.
- Is the syllabus of MBBS in India and MBBS in Russia the same? If not, what are the differences? Confused? No need to be as we have all the right answers for your tricky questions.
- Is the degree in India and a degree abroad different or the same? There are some differences in terminology which might be confusing to some, but in all honesty is the difference in terminology only, just words not the actual meaning.
- What are the subjects in the course I want to choose? Thinking about it? Well, we have the list and we will share that with you.
- How many semesters, how many practicals, how many assignments and other similar questions? Finding answers to this could become tricky if you do not have the right sources. Our package provides you with all the correct answers.
2 College Offer Letter Assistance
Country selection, check. College selection, check. Syllabus guidance, check. But none of these will mean anything if you don't have the acceptance letter. Well, via this package say check to offer letter assistance as well.
- Have you filled any application forms for abroad colleges? No? Well, it could be tricky for some, because their selection criteria might be different from Indian admission procedures. And this is the first and foremost part. Any wrong step and your chances might doom. That is why we are here as your guidance.
- Any admission procedure starts only after getting the offer letter. No offer letter, no seat. That is why thorough guidance is required to achieve the offer letter.
- Some abroad colleges tell you to write an essay on their given topics. And these essays are your golden key to unlock the door to acceptance.