The Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical courses(ACPPGMEC). The committee lookout all the counselling procedures and the schedules which need to be finalised and published. The Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2021 helps the candidate pursue their career in MD/MS courses. Moreover, this will help them in getting their preferred colleges more conveniently. The candidates must qualify for their NEET PG 2021 exam with a minimum score to get selected in the counselling process and an experience certificate. To be a part of Gujarat NEET PG Counselling, candidates have to register themselves on the official website, where all the links are available for the counselling process. The applicant can take admitted to Gujarat’s Top medical/ Private Colleges after appearing in Counselling Procedure.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses released Gujarat NEET-PG 4th Stray Vacancy Round Final Rank Wise Result, Final Institute Wise Result, Final Last Rank & Vacancy after completion of the whole admission process at medadmgujarat.org
In this article, you will learn about the Gujarat NEET PG Counselling procedure 2021 for Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat, which will help you provide all the relevant details you need to know before registration and during the registration process.
1. Gujarat NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Gujarat NEET 3rd Round Counselling Schedule (Out)
|Display of Seat Allotment||30/04/2022 at 11.00 am||–|
|Online Payment OR Payment of Fees at designated branch Axis Bank||30/04/2022 12:00 noon||05/05/2022 Up to 12.00 noon|
|Reporting at Help Center||30/04/2022 12.00 noon||05/05/2022 Up to 4.00 pm|
Gujarat NEET-PG Stray Vacancy Round List (Out)
|4th Stray Vacancy Round Schedule||Click Here|
|Candidate Consent List for 4th Stray Vacancy Round||Click Here|
|Category Wise Vacancy for 4th Stray Vacancy Round||Click Here|
|3rd Round Last Merit List||Click Here|
|3rd Round Not Reported List||Click Here|
|Final Rank Wise List||Click Here|
|Final Institute Wise List||Click Here|
|Final Last Rank||Click Here|
|Vacancy after whole competion of admission process||Click Here|
Gujarat NEET 3rd Round Result (Out)
|Final Institutewise Admitted list||Click Here|
|Final Meritwise Admitted list||Click Here|
|Last Rank||Click Here|
|List of candidates required reporting to help centre Round – 03||Click Here|
|Category Wise Seat Matrix for newly added seats for Round-03||Click Here|
|Non-Reported Seat List of Round – 02||Click Here|
Mop-Up Round Category Wise Seat Matrix (Out)
|Mop-Up Round Category Wise Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Category Wise Seat Matrix for Newly Added Seats||Click Here|
|Tentative Seats for MD/MS/Diploma Courses||Click Here|
2nd Round Gujarat NEET PG Cancel Seat List (Out)
|2nd Round NEET PG Cancel Seat List||Click Here|
|2nd Round NEET PG Revised Cancel Seat List||Click Here|
|2nd Round NEET PG Updated Revised Cancel Seat List ( 29 – 03 – 2022 )||Click Here|
Gujarat NEET PG Candidates List (Out)
|Mop-Up Round Non Reported List||Click Here|
|2nd Round Non Reported Candidates List||Click Here|
|2nd Round (Updated) Non Reported Candidates List||Click Here|
|DQ Candidates List||Click Here|
|Not Eligible Candidates for NRI Merit List||Click Here|
|Report of Person with Disability (PwD) Candidates List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Cancel Candidates List||Click Here|
Gujarat NEET PG Merit List (Out)
|List of Candidates in Gujarat NEET PG Combined Merit List||Click Here|
|Newly Added Candidates in Gujarat NEET PG Combined Merit List||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional General Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional SC Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional ST Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional SEBC Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional EWS Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional PwD Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional Inservice Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET PG Provisional NRI Merit List after Revised Cut-Off||Click Here|
Notice Regarding Gujarat 2nd Round Counselling (Out)
Gujarat NEET PG College 3rd Round Joining & Extension Notice (Out)
Ref: Medical Counseling Committee, Notice Ref.U-12021/06/2021-MEC, Dated 01/04/2022 in reference to Hon’ble Supreme Court of India’s order in case of ANJANA CHARI S N versus The MEDICAL COUNSELLING COMMITTEE (MCC) & ORS. Writ petition (Civil) No. 174/2022 dated 31/03/2022.
In this regard, candidates should note the following.
1.) Candidates who had cancelled their seat from State quota after 06/03/2022 are instructed to re-join the admitted seat of State quota again by reporting at the same help center between 05/04/2022 to 09/04/2022 up to 05:00 p.m. by submitting all original documents & Tuition fee receipt.
2.) For (PG MD/MS/Diploma) Dates of choice filling for 3rd round is extended up to 5.00 PM, 11th April, 2022 , To Participate candidate must give consent from his/her Log In & candidates can change/swap/add/delete their filled choices of their 2nd round.
Gujarat NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Gujarat is conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses (ACPPGMEC). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Gujarat NEET PG Counselling, announced on ACPPGMEC Official Website.
|Online Registration||12th November (From 10:30 AM) to 16th January 2021 (Till 03:30 PM)||—|
|Documents Verification & Submission||12th November (From 10:30 AM) to 16th January 2021 (Till 6 PM)||—|
|Revised PG Provisional Merit List||19th January 2022||—|
|Display of Choice Filled by Candidates||25th January 2022 (Midnight)||—|
|Publish of First Round of Allotment Results||26th January 2022||—|
|Round – II||Extended|
|2nd Round Choice Filling||Extended till 21st February 2022 (Till 3 PM)||24th February 2022 ( Upto 3 PM)|
|Display of Choice Filled by Candidates||15th February 2022 (Upto 12 AM Midnight)||25th February 2022 ( Upto 2 PM)|
|Display of Seat Allotment||16/02/2022 at 12 PM||To be Announced|
|Online Payment or Payment of Fees at Designated Axis Branch||From 16/02/2022 at 12 PM to 19/02/2022 Upto 3:30 PM||From 16/03/2022 at 10:30 AM to 17/03/2022 Upto 3:30 PM|
|Reporting at Help Centre||From 17th February ( 10 AM ) to 21st February 2022 (Upto 4 PM)||21/03/2022 ( From 10 AM to 5 PM )|
|Mop Up Round Revised Schedule after Revised Cutoff|
|Online PIN Purchase for Online Registration||—||From 14.03.2022 at 4 PM to 17.03.2022 till 12 Noon|
|Online Registration||—||From 14.03.2022 at 4 PM to 17.03.2022 till 4 PM|
|Document Verification & Submission of Photocopies||—||From 15.03.2022 at 10 AM to 19.03.2022 till 1 PM|
|Display of Choices Filled by Candidates||—||Not Yet Announced|
|Display of Seat Allotment||—||Not Yet Announced|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Gujarat NEET PG Tuition Fees (Out)
Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Gujarat Professional Educational Medical Colleges or Institutions, Gandhinagar, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Gujarat State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the Gujarat NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees discussed by the authority
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by the authority. The dates will be available on http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Note: Cancellation of admission on production of false documents.- During verification of documents, if the Admission Committee finds any certificate or testimony or information submitted by any candidate, incorrect or false, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled for that year, and the candidate shall be disqualified for admission for the period of next two years.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying in the Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Gujarat Professional Educational Medical Colleges or Institutions, Gandhinagar conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Gujarat NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released; candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 to qualify the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1: Is Gujarat conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, Gujarat is conducting the NEET PG counselling online.
Question 2: who is Conducting the NEET PG Entrance body exam?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in Gujarat?
Answer: Around 1585 seat is available in NEET PG.
Question 5: how many seats available for AIQ quota students?
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Question 7: Who conducts the Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Answer: Gujarat Professional Educational Medical Colleges or Institutions, Gandhinagar.