The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development as an independent autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization and the conduct JEE Main entrance examination has been entrusted to the NTA by Government of Indian.JEE is a two-tier examination (Main & Advanced) Conducted by NTA to select candidates for admissions in various B.Tech/B.Arch programs offered by NITs, IIITs, IITs and other premier engineering institutions in India. Those who score great in JEE Main are eligible to apply for various NITs and IIIT, whereas one needs to Clear JEE Advanced to get admission in several IITs spread across the nation.
The National Testing Agency will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) September– 2020 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at 605 Centres for B.Tech./B.E. and 489 Centres for B.Arch. and B.Planning located in 224 cities throughout the country and 08 cities abroad.
|Release of admit card||15 days before the exam|
|JEE Mains||1st to 6th September 2020|
ADVISORY FOR CANDIDATES REGARDING COVID-19
NTA will implement Social Distancing measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health & safety of the candidates. Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety &health of their own and fellow candidates. For safety purposes, NTA strongly advises candidates not to bring anything other than permitted items. However, in case of unavoidable situation, there will be arrangement to store the bags at centres at owner’s risk.
PREPARATION AT CENTRE
Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining required standard of hygiene are getting implemented.
1. Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.2. Gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.3. Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.4.Barcode readers will be available at the entry point to scan barcode on the admit card. The Lab number will be informed to the candidate at this point.5. Rough sheets will be kept at all desks before start of exam by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene.6. It is ensured that all the processes are touch free to ensure Social Distancing norms.7. Candidate to reach centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
RM Group of Education provide the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems.Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention Steps to Fill Form
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.