The Ministry of Human Resource Development has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization. The conduct JEE Main entrance examination has been entrusted to the NTA by the Government of Indian. JEE is a two-tier examination (Main & Advanced) Conducted by NTA to select candidates for admissions in various B.Tech/B.Arch programs offered by NITs, IIITs, IITs and other premier engineering institutions in India. Those who score great in JEE Main are eligible to apply for various NITs and IIIT, whereas one needs to Clear JEE Advanced to get admission in several IITs spread across the nation.
The National Testing Agency will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) September– 2021 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at 605 Centres for B.Tech./B.E. and 489 Centres for B.Arch. And B.Planning located in 224 cities throughout the country and 08 cities abroad.
Exam Dates (Released)
Below we have provided all the official JEE Mains 2021 Dates for various events taking place.
|Submission of Online Application Form||16 December 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form Last Date||23 January 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of the Online Fee||24 January 2021|
|Correction in Application Form (Correction Window)||27 January 2021 to 30 January 2021|
|Downloading of E-Admit Card||February 11, 2021 (Wednesday) (Out)|
|Exam Dates||23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021|
|Result||7 March 2021 (Announced)|
JEE Mains 2021 March Session Dates
|Online submission of Application Form||2 March 2021|
|Last Date of Online submission Application Form||6 March 2021 (up-to 6:00 pm)|
|Last date for payment of the online fee||6 March 2021 (up-to 11.50 p.m.)|
|Downloading of e-Admit Card||11 March 2021|
|Dates of Exam||16 March 2021 – 18 March 2021|
|Declaration Result||25-Mar-2021 (tentative)|
JEE Mains 2021 April Session Dates
|Online submission of Application Form||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of Online submission Application Form||Announced Soon|
|Last date for payment of the online fee||Announced Soon|
|Downloading of e-Admit Card||Announced Soon|
|Dates of Exam||27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021|
|Declaration Result||Announced Soon|
JEE Mains 2021 May Session Dates
|Start of JEE Main 2021 registration|
|JEE Main 2021 application form last date||To be notified|
|Last date to pay JEE Main registration fee||To be notified|
|Application form correction window||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2021 date|
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the JEE Mains 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing JEE Mains exam is given below.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
JEE Main Exam Pattern
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains 2021) will be an Online test to be held in India. The questions will be in a mixed set of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Subject wise questions distribution
Paper 1 (B.Tech/B.E.)
|Section||Section A||Section B||Marks|
Paper 2 (B.Arch)
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Total||72 questions||10||400 Marks|
Paper 3 (B. Planning)
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Planning based objective type MCQ||25||100|
|Total||95 questions||10||400 Marks|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention Steps to Fill Form
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in the form. After filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”,, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail, that is, their graduation marks, passing year, and school name. Those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application. Here you can check your full application details.
How Can We Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
Q. In how many Sessions will JEE (Main)-2021 be conducted?
A. JEE Mains 2021 will be conducted in Four Sessions (February/ March/ April/ May) from this year.
Q. Candidate can apply for another session after declaration of result?
A. Yes, the opportunity will be given to applying for the next session in March/ April / May Sessions. The application window will be re-opened briefly immediately after the declaration of the result of the February / March/ April Session.
Q. What is the mode of examination?
A. JEE (Main) 2021 Examination will be held in “Computer Based Test” (CBT) Mode only, except that the Drawing Test for B.Arch. will be held in “Pen & Paper” (offline) mode.
Q- When does RM Group of Education established?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some top colleges.
Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ courses, including top courses like engineering, law, medical, Ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre. It has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified. It has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.