The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting authority for Medical PG counselling in Karnataka. Admission seekers can apply for MD/MS courses in different Government/Private Medical colleges related to the State Medical University of Karnataka. The Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2021 procedure will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka. Only those candidates, who clear the NEET PG cutoff, are eligible to participate in the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2021.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Karnataka Examinations Authority extended Karnataka NEET-PG Stray Vacancy Round college reporting till 5 PM on 7th May 2022
The process will be conducted in three rounds – a final Seat Allotment list will be shared over the official website after the completion of each round. Candidates can check the below article to know in detail about the Karnataka PG medical counselling 2021.
1. Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. NEET PG Cutoff 2021
6. Karnataka PG Medical Seat Matrix
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Karnataka NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule (Out)
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Karnataka is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Karnataka NEET PG Counselling, announced on the Karnataka Official Website.
|Last Date of Online Registration||17th January 2022 (Upto 10 AM)|
|Online Verification of Documents||Till 21st January 2022|
|Last Date for Option Entry||Till 25th January 2022|
|Round – II|
|Deposition of Original Documents by 1st Round Choice 2 fee paid candidates, Choice 3 Candidates & Un-Alloted Candidates||16th February to 19th February 2022 (From 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM)|
|2nd Round Post Allotment Schedule|
|Publication of 2nd Round Allotment Result||3rd March 2022 after 10 PM|
|Payment of Fees & Collection of Allotment Order||5th March to 7th March 2022|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted College||8th March 2022 before 5:30 PM|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling First Round Revised Schedule
NEET PG Mop-Up Round Vacant Seat Matrix (Out)
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Government Quota||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Others Quota||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Private Quota||Click Here|
|Details Medical College Nodal Officer for Particular Colleges||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit Karnataka Examinations Authority’s official portal to get themselves registered for Karnataka NEET PG Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET PG 2021, Let us first look at the Karnataka NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Karnataka Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
here below is the list of documents required at the time of Karnataka PG Medical Counselling 2021.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Karnataka PG Medical Seat Matrix
|Category||Download Here (2021)|
|Medical Govt. Quota||Click Here|
|Medical private Quota||Click Here|
|Medical NRI and others Quota||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1: Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, NBE conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Question 2: Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in 2021?
Answer: Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
Question 5: how many seats available for AIQ quota students?
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Question 6: What are the reservation categories for the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2021?
Answer: The backward category is described under categories such as category (I, II(A, B), III(A, B)) which holds 32% of the total seats. 15% of the total seats are reserved for the Scheduled caste and 3% for the scheduled tribe.