Many medical aspirants, who wish to accomplish their undergraduate medical education abroad, are looking for a dedicated MBBS university in Russia due to its emerging consequence and prowess in imparting top-class MBBS education. According to this scenario Kursk State Medical University, Russia, comes on the list. It is one of the foremost and most successful medical universities in Russia. It is one of the best medical universities in Russia for Indian students and is located in Kursk, Russia. It has been the centre of attraction for national and international students seeking top-notch MBBS programs.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
About Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University Russia was founded in the year 1935. The University is a well known Educational Institution that provides high-quality Medical Education for doing MBBS. It is a central Government University. Kursk State Medical University Russia was the first university in Russia to offer students a complete medical training program in English.
KSMU Kursk is a function of various departments and has lots of faculties, and it is one of the leading clinical instructive foundations in Russia. Over 40 thousand specialists, pharmaceutists, and other wellbeing experts have been prepared for its 83 years of presence—Kursk University ranking in the top 54% of universities worldwide.
Kursk State Medical University Faculty & Staff
The university is functioned by various departments and has many faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Kursk State Medical University Quick Facts
|Name of Institute||Kursk State Medical University|
|Popular Name||KSMU Russia, KGMU|
|Location||Kursk Oblast, Russia,|
|Institute Type||State Government|
|Medium of Teaching||English (06 Year Program)|
Russian (07 Year Program)
|No. of Faculties||12|
|International Students||2600 international students from 47 countries|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC), WHO|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine (MBBS), Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Clinical Physiology|
|Kursk State Medical University Ranking||Forbes ranking 2021: 1st (Among 48 Medical Higher Education in Russia and 32 out of more than 600 Universities globally.|
|Kursk State Medical University Official Portal||https://kurskmed.com/|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Apply Now|
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|Talk to MBBS Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition of Kursk State Medical University
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- General Medical Council of European countries and other boards.
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United State Medical Licnsing Examination (USMLE)
- WFME World Federation of Medical Education
- United Nation Education, Scientific & Cultural Organization (UNESCO
Why Choose Kursk State Medical University Russia
- Developer of Sputnik V Vaccine.
- Developer of Sputnik V Vaccine.
- Lowest Tuition Fees (28 Lakh).
- One of the Oldest Govt. University.
- No Donation / No Entrance Test.
- English as a Teaching Medium.
- NEXT Coaching Classes Assistance.
- Student-Teacher Ratio 1:10
Opportunities in Kursk State Medical University
Upon completion of your MBBS Degree
- You can start working/practising in India. For that, you need to appear for the Medical
- Council of India (MCI) Screening Test, only then you will get the license as an authorised
- doctor in India.
- Students can have the mentorship of different groups dedicated to the NEXT Exam. It helps our
- students to crack their screening test on the very first attempt.
- To start working/practising in the USA you need to appear and pass the USMLE (the United
- States Medical Licensing Examination). USMLE is a 3 steps examination that is required to
- be cleared to gain a license as an authorised doctor in the USA.
Recognition all over the world
- The University is highly accredited and has recognition from medical councils all over the
- world. Good thing, a medical graduate from KSMU is welcomed everywhere.
- A doctor from Russia is considered to be high in demand in the job market.
Life at KSMU Russia
KSMU is famous for its healthy and vibrant student life. It is one of the Top medical colleges in Russia for Indian students who can pursue numerous extracurricular activities; various sport events, multicultural and multinational events. Many students’ groups function within the university, such as student unions, international students’ unions, student unions by country represented, sports, etc.
At KSMU, you get a variety of world-class accommodations. The location of these accommodations is within walking distance to the main campus. Our accommodations are guarded by professional security, CCTVs and a fire alarm system. Many apartments in Kursk are available for rent at an affordable price; many KSMU students choose to stay in these private apartments.
There are two styles of room provided:
- 2 sitters room ( one room shared by 2 students)
- 3 sitters room (one room shared by 3 students)
- Of course, students are absolved to choose either to measure within the hostel or outdoors. There are many apartments available in the Kursk region at affordable prices. quite 20% of the international students live outdoors.
Medical aspirants who wish to take admission to Russia’s best medical university, one thing have to understand the admission procedure. What’s the exact admission procedure of Kursk University Russia. To get admission to KSMU, there are four steps:
- Choose your course
- Apply for the admission
Step-1: Send the following documents via mail for Enrollment.
Step-2: Offer Letter Will be Provided by University
Step-3: Submission of Original Documents For Contract Letter Pay University Fees After Receiving Contract Letter.
Step-4: Receive Invitation Letter Apply For Visa & Air Ticket
Note: Students must inform the university about their flight details, date & time of arrival. One of the university representatives will receive the student at the airport—submitting documents with the first-year charges to the International Department. International Department takes 1-3 working days to complete the admission & registration process. Students will be successfully enrolled & can start classes at the university. 10th & 12th Marksheet Government ID Proof (Aadhar Card) Passport First & Last Page (if Available) Passport Size Photograph After reviewing the documents, the university shall notify the student about the approval. Once approved, the university shall issue the Admission Confirmation in 4-5 working days.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Kursk University, which is best for the Indian students in Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
Kursk State Medical University Fees Structure
Before applying for admission to Kursk State Medical University Russia, every candidate is confused about Fee details; Here, we provide detailed information about Kursk State Medical University Tuition Fees in US Dollars from 1st to 6th Year. You can also check the Hostel Fee of the university.
Kursk University MBBS Syllabus
As many students are confused about the MBBS syllabus, what’s the exact syllabus of the university? Is it the same for Russian students and Indian students? So for seeking out all of these questions, we are providing detailed information about Kursk Medical University Medicine (MBBS) syllabus comparison with MBBS in India syllabus. Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus in PDF format.
- A beautiful country in Eastern Europe with a population of about 145.9 million.
- Russia, or the Russian Federation, is a Eurasian transcontinental country located in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It extends from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east, from the arctic ocean in the north to the Black and Caspian seas in the south. Russia covers 17,125,191 square kilometres (approx 6,612,073 sq mi), spanning more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area, stretching eleven time zones bordering 16 sovereign nations.
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
- Russia is the largest country in the world, the ninth-most populous country, and the most populous country of Europe. It is one of the world’s most sparsely populated and urbanized countries. About half of the country’s total area is forested, concentrating around four-fifths of its total population on its smaller and dense western portion than its larger and sparse eastern portion.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Is Kursk State Medical University accredited by MNC?
A. Kursk State Medical University is accredited by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. It is also approved by NMC, WHO, FAIMER, the US Department of Education, and Britain’s General Medical Council.
Q. What is the fee structure of Kursk State Medical University Russia for 6 Years Medicine degree.
A. The average cost of studying MBBS in Russia is around 4000 USD per year. The fee varies year by year. It would help if you talked to the official admission partner of Kursk State Medical University Russia in India, i.e. RM Group of Education.
Q. When was the Kursk State Medical University Russia established?
A. Kursk State Medical University Russia was established in 1935 before the 2nd World war.
Q. How to know the weather condition in Kursk State Medical University Russia throughout the year.
A. There are moderate weather conditions in Kursk; you have to face the extreme cold for approximately two months. See the month-wise weather condition in Kursk below:
Q. What is the MBBS eligibility in Kursk State Medical University for Indian students?
A. The MBBS eligibility in Kursk State Medical University (Russia) for admission of Indian students is as below :
50% marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
Q. Is it good to study medicine in Russia?
A. The medical universities of Russia are well recognized all over the world. Russia is one of the fastest-growing nations in the world. The standard of the medical universities in Russia is very high, with a meagre cost of living. Study Medicine in Russia is the best option for Indian students.
Q. Is Kursk University the best medical college in Russia?
A. Kursk State Medical University is ranked as one of the top 10 best Russian Medical Universities. This University was established in the year 1935. It was the first University to offer students a complete medical training program in the English medium in Russia.
Q. Is the Kursk state medical university medicine degree is valid in India?
A. Degrees from Russian universities are rated high in many countries, including India. The National Medical Council India recognises degrees from several Russian medical universities.
Q. What is the course duration of MBBS at Kursk state medical university?
A. The Course duration of the MBBS course in the university is 6 Years.
Q. Why we should choose Kursk university over high-budget private medical colleges in India?
A. The reason is why you should choose Kursk university over is because its reasonable Kursk University fees structure is much cheaper and affordable compared to many Indian private medical colleges and universities. It is almost four times lower than Indian medical colleges. Moreover, you are getting many other advantages of studying in the international environment
Q. Does KSMU Kursk provide any internship in the UK, US or developed countries?
A. Yes, Kursk university provides internships in the UK, US or developed countries.
Q. What is the passing percentage of NEXT/FMGE for Kursk University medical graduates?
A. The passing percentage of NEXT/FMGE for Kursk university medical graduates is one of the best passing percentages.
Q. Is there any misbehaviour for Indian students in Kursk university
A. No, the faculties are the university functioned by various departments and has many faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. They don’t any misbehave with any students.
Q. How many Indian Students is currently studying in Kursk.
A. There are over 800 students from India currently pursuing their education at Kursk State Medical University.
Q. Can I apply online in 2021 for an MBBS degree in KSMU Russia?
A. Yes, You can apply online for KSMU Russia for medicine (MBBS) from Russia and here is the online application form ().
Q. How many courses are offered by Kursk state medical university?
A. There are several courses offered by the university like Medical Degree (MBBS), Dentistry Degree, Pharmaceutical Degree, Clinical Psychology Degree, Economy Degree etc.
Q. What is the average MBBS annual fee of MBBS in Russia?
A. The average MBBS annual fee of MBBS in Russia starts from 3500 to 7000 USD.
Q. Is Russia’s Medical Colleges approved by MCI or NMC?
A. Yes, Russia’s Medical Colleges is approved by MCI or NMC.