Lakshadweep NEET counselling 2021: The Department of Education organizes the Lakshadweep NEET state counselling, Kavaratti Lakshadweep The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2021.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Before discussing the complete details about Lakshadweep NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Lakshadweep NEET Counselling Date 2021
Applicants can check the NEET Counselling dates related to the MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Last date of submission of application in prescribed format||30 November 2021|
|Publishing of checklist||02 December 2021|
|Publishing of Final List||06 December 2021|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2021 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. Our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2021 entrance exam immediately.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph