What is Law?
Law is a system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate behaviour. It has been defined both as “the science of justice” and “the art of justice”. Law is not just about rules & regulation. Law is also about rights, justice & understanding of human behaviour & society.
“Law” is the basic part of our constitution. The law education is the only legal education in India. Studying law offers the opportunity develops a range of skills and explores many aspects of human life. It gives you the chance to sharpen your mind, strengthen your understanding and deepen your experience across the full range of humanities and social sciences. You acquire both breadth of understanding and depth in the areas that interest you most. LLB is the most common degree of law education after 12th. The LLB takes the 3 year as the duration of the course. Below are ten reasons to choose a career in the legal profession.
- It provides Diverse Legal Career Options like lawyers, judges, and mediators, secretaries, and consultants.
- High Growth and Great Opportunity in Law as a career.
- Legal profession brings Financial Rewards from client service.
- At a time, a lawyer can handle one or many clients which brings good revenue from multiple clients.
- Legal Professionals have great prestige in society
- You can explore in any of the diverse practice areas like criminal law, cyber law and many more.
- Legal profession delivers Intellectual Challenging which is engrossing.
- Legal Professionals find jobs in any kind of economic climate whether it is economic prosperity or slowdown
- With globalization, legal professional has the opportunity to serve international clients.
- You get to work in Dynamic Environment.
Law courses are available at diploma level, undergraduate level, postgraduate, doctoral levels and Eligibility Criteria
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)||A candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application. A graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.||3 Years|
|Integrated Degree (BA.LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, B.Sc LLB)||A candidate must have passed (10+2) with at least 50% minimum marks.||5 Years|
|Master of Laws (LLM)||A candidate must have a L.L.B (Bachelor of Law) or another equivalent degree, completed with a minimum aggregate score of 45% for general category and 40% for SC/ST, from a recognized university.||2 Years|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)||Candidate must have a master’s degree in law/ social science/ humanities from any recognized university.||2 Years|
Admission to the course is based on an entrance exam conducted by independent universities and institutes. Some of the top institutes accept scores of national level exams. Below we have mentioned the some entrance name for admission in law colleges.
- DU LLB
- SET SLAT
If you are a law student or thinking of becoming a lawyer. Then here are some career options after LLB.
- Law firm (Associate)
- MNC (Legal officer)
- Govt Agency
- Judicial Exams
- Bank, Legal dept.
Legal profession is one of the highly paid professions in which earning depends upon the name, fame, experience and job profile of the candidate.
As a legal counsel or legal advisors, Bachelor of Law degree holders in private organizations may earn Rs. 15,000/- to 20,000/- per month. After gaining experience, the salary may increase.
Job Skills and Requirement
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Client Service
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Legal Research
- Technology Skills
- Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedure
- Time Management
Top Law Colleges
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Law University, New Delhi
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Popular Courses
|Medicine (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Fashion Design||Click Here|
|Hotel Management||Click Here|
“All the power is within you. You can do anything”-Swami Vivekananda
For Further information regarding Law course you can contact to our Expert Counsellors by applying on https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What is LLB in law?A- ‘LLB’ stands for the Bachelor of Laws. It is an undergraduate course for legal profession.Q- How can I get admission in LLB?A- You can get admission in LLB after clearing one of the many entrance exams. Also, you can pursue courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB, etc after Class XII.Q-How many years is LLB after graduation?A- LLB is a 3 year course.Q- Is LLB Law Hard?A- If you have zeal to learn and grasp knowledge about law and legal system then LLB should not be that difficult.Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.