What is MBA?
MBA Degree is the most prestigious degree that offers the knowledge of key business practices. Master of Business Administration Degree becomes one of the most prominent post-graduation courses in the world. What makes this course so popular among the youth? Let’s check why Masters of Business Administration is so famous
- MBA is a professional course. It builds the professionalism and teaches the way of doing business in national and international grounds.
- MBA enhances the ability to plan, organising, direct and lead the group.
- MBA opens the way for overseas jobs as it is world-wide accepted.
- The batch in MBA comprises of people from different graduation background like B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech etc. This escalates the creativity among the students.
- MBA increases your earnings or salary
- It helps in building your own business.
- One can pursue MBA through various modes, such as, Regular, Online and Distance-Education. It also offers customised programmes based on the candidate professional experience such as Executive MBA.
- During the time of MBA, the students works on the live projects, case studies and assignments that help in over all development of the students
MBA Teaches you following skillset –
- Personal Finance
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
For MBA eligibility, one requires minimum 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. MBA courses deals in providing the knowledge in a wide variety of fields like Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, risk management etc.MBA Duration – 2 yearsFor Admission in MBA, one should have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the Colleges. On the basis of the percentile scored in the exam. A bachelor gets his college. There are a number of entrance exams for admission in MBA.
MBA Entrance Exam
|National level test||CAT, MAT, CMAT|
|State level test||MAH-CET, OJEE, KMAT, IPU-CET|
|Test conducted by b-schools||IIFT, IBSAT, SNAP, XAT|
|Test conducted by university||KITEE, AMU, PESSAT|
MBA courses and specialisations
Some of the most Popular MBA specializations are as follows –
|Finance||Digital Marketing||Rural Management||Retail|
|Marketing||Business Analytics||International Business||Supply Chain|
|Human Resources||Operations||Telecom Management||Healthcare|
|Information Technology||Hospitality||Project management||Material Management|
Top MBA Colleges in India are
- Indian Institute of Management
- Indian School of Business
- Goa Institute of Management
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER MBA
An MBA degree holder is expected to take up the managerial responsibility of the department they are hired for. A manager’s job profile broadly includes planning, strategizing, execution, leading the team, coordinating with other departments, delegation of work and responsibilities, reporting to higher authorities regarding projects undertaken.Below we have mentioned the job title and average salary for MBA professional filed. Let’s check.
|Job Title||Average Salary (in INR)|
|Account Manager||5 to 6 Lacs|
|Brand Manager||9 to 10 Lacs|
|Equity Research Analyst||3 to 4 Lacs|
|Management Consultant||4 to 5 Lacs|
|Marketing Manager||4 to 5 Lacs|
|Project Manager||7 to 8 Lacs|
|Business Analyst||7 to 8 Lacs|
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Popular Courses
|Medicine (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Fashion Design||Click Here|
|Hotel Management||Click Here|
“Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.”-Booker T. Washington For Further information regarding MBA course you can contact to our Expert Counsellors by applying on https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow
FAQ’s Related to MBA
Q. what is MBA qualification?A. The MBA is a most acclaimed postgraduation degree that offers the skill set required in the business and built the candidate qualities for the key business practices.Q. which is the best course MBA? A. The most popular courses in MBA are Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Operations.Q. Is it worth getting an MBA?A. It is worthy, An MBA provides you increment in your annual package. Also, the opportunities to work in different industries opened for the candidate.Q. What is the difference between PGDM & MBA? A. PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management. PGDM is a diploma course while MBA is a degree course.Q. Which is more valuable PGDM or MBA?A. PGDM and MBA are both treated equally when it comes to career prospects both nationally and internationally.Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.