What is a Master of Business Administration?
MBA Degree is the most prestigious degree that offers knowledge of key business practices. Master of Business Administration Degree becomes one of the most prominent post-graduation courses in the world. What makes this course so popular among the youth? Let’s check why Masters of Business Administration is so famous.
- MBA is a professional course. It builds professionalism and teaches the way of doing business on national and international grounds.
- MBA enhances the ability to plan, organising, direct and lead the group.
- MBA opens the way for overseas jobs as it is worldwide accepted.
- The batch in MBA comprises of people from different graduation background like B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech etc. This escalates the creativity among the students.
- Master of Business Administration increases your earnings or salary
- It helps in building your own business.
- One can pursue MBA through various modes, such as Regular, Online and Distance-Education. It also offers customised programmes based on the candidate professional experience, such as Executive MBA.
- During MBA, the students work on live projects, case studies, and assignments that help develop the students’ overall development.
MBA Teaches you following skillset –
- Personal Finance
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
For Master of Business Administration eligibility, one requires a minimum of 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. MBA courses provide knowledge in a wide variety of fields like Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, risk management etc.
Master of Business Administration Duration – 2 years Admission to an MBA, one should have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the Colleges. Based on the percentile scored in the exam. A bachelor gets his college. There are several entrance exams for admission to an MBA.
|National level test||CAT, MAT, CMAT|
|State level test||MAH-CET, OJEE, KMAT, IPU-CET|
|Test conducted by b-schools||IIFT, IBSAT, SNAP, XAT|
|Test conducted by university||KITEE, AMU, PESSAT|
Courses and specialisations
Some of the most Popular MBA specializations are as follows –
|Finance||Digital Marketing||Rural Management||Retail|
|Marketing||Business Analytics||International Business||Supply Chain|
|Human Resources||Operations||Telecom Management||Healthcare|
|Information Technology||Hospitality||Project management||Material Management|
Top MBA Colleges in India are
- Indian Institute of Management
- Indian School of Business
- Goa Institute of Management
Job Opportunities after MBA
An Master of Business Administration degree holder is expected to take up the managerial responsibility of the department they are hired for. A manager’s job profile broadly includes planning, strategizing, executing, leading the team, coordinating with other departments, delegating work and responsibilities, and reporting to higher authorities regarding projects undertaken. Below we have mentioned the job site and the average salary for the MBA professional field. Let’s check.
|Job Title||Average Salary (in INR)|
|Account Manager||5 to 6 Lacs|
|Brand Manager||9 to 10 Lacs|
|Equity Research Analyst||3 to 4 Lacs|
|Management Consultant||4 to 5 Lacs|
|Marketing Manager||4 to 5 Lacs|
|Project Manager||7 to 8 Lacs|
|Business Analyst||7 to 8 Lacs|
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Popular Courses
|Medicine (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Fashion Design||Click Here|
|Hotel Management||Click Here|
“Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better, and your better is best.” St. Jerome
For further information regarding the Engineering course, you can contact our Expert Counsellors by applying on https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.
A- RM Group of Education provides career counselling, foreign admission assistance, and admission assurance in some top colleges.
A. RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre; it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it collaborates with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.