- Jan 24, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Round 1 Registration Closes Today Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
Medical University of Lodz Poland
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Faculty & Staff
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|Talk to MBBS Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Apply Now|
Before taking admission to the Medical University of Lodz, Poland, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Poland Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Medical University of Lodz Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
This section shows Medical University of Lodz tuition fees for MBBS course and Medical University of Lodz fees. The stated data is given below:-
|Courses||Tuition Fee (Ist Year)||Tuition Fee (Other Year)|
|6-year MD program||11.400 EUR||11.200 EUR/year|
|MD Advanced program||14.700 EUR for the 3rd year||14.500 EUR/year for years from the 4th to the 6th|
|5-year DMD program||13.200 EUR||13.000 EUR/year for years from the 2nd to the 5th|
|5-year DMD program -“Taiwanese curricular pathway.”||15.400 EUR||15.200 EUR/year for years from the 2nd to the 5th|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS (MD) Syllabus in Poland
Before applying for the Lodz Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Poland’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Poland are as follow:
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Medical University of Lodz Poland|
|Country Rank||67 (Source: UniRank)|
|Global Ranking||4978 (Source: UniRank)|
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering 312,696 square kilometres, and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.
|Area||It has an area of 306,230 km2|
|Language||The official language: Polish|
Other Language: Slavic
|Climate||Warm and continental (18-30 degrees)|
|Literacy Rate||Male literacy rate: 99.28%|
|Time Zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|Currency||Polish złoty (PLN)|
Medical University of Lodz Poland
Pl. Hallera 1, 90-647 Lodz
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Medical University of Lodz is located along Pl. Hallera 1, 90-647 Lodz.
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case to case basis.
Lodz Medical University accepts transferees on a case to case basis.
Yes, MUL Poland does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.