What is MBBS?
MBBS is a 5.5 years course for which the students are granted the degrees in medicine and surgery upon achievement of the course. MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS are the two first-professional degrees in medicine and surgery given upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries.
Everybody will advise you of the many benefits of studying an MBBS and how you should begin a career committed to protecting lives and promoting healthcare. In the U.S., both of the MBBS degrees are granted individually as the M.D (Doctor of Medicine) & D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). It is the single bachelor degree that gives the students qualified to carry the title “doctor” with their name. Here are some of the best reason to choose MBBS-
- You’ll study inside-out of human body which is fascinating itself.
- This the course can be studied anywhere around the world.
- Earn a good salary with perfect job security.
- You can practice MBBS anywhere around the world, you just have to clear the licensing exam.
- You can enjoy the privilege of choosing any discipline from a wide range of specialization like pharmacy, toxicology, nutrition etc.
- With the advancement of technology in medical science, you’ll have the latest technology at your fingertips.
- Medicine Courses
Medicine courses are available at the undergraduate level, and we have provided you with MBBS courses eligibility criteria and much more info. Let’s check.
|Course Name||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Course Duration||5.5 years (4.5 years academic education + 1 year mandatory internship)|
|Course Eligibility||Admission in MBBS course in India, students have to pass their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and minimum score 50% marks (In case of reserved category 40%).|
|Age Criteria||The age criteria between 17 years to 25 years.|
Admissions in the MBBS courses done through entrance exam. The entry to MBBS Course and other reputed MBBS colleges done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). Below we have mentioned some entrance name for admission in MBBS Course.
After completing the MBBS degree successfully, there are two options for the students either start their own venture or go for a job in the medical field. Students can also go for the government jobs as a doctor or join a private health firm. There are good future scopes in the field of medical. The demand for medical professionals is developing due to the unfortunate upsurge in diseases and ailments. There are good job and career opportunities for the students after getting the degree in medical as a doctor. It is the professional field with 100% job placement. Job titles:Below you can get the job profiles of the MBBS may be the following:
- Junior Surgeons
- Junior doctors
- Medical Professor or Lecturer
Below you can get some Employment Areas:
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Colleges
- Health Centres
- Biomedical Companies
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
The beginning salary of a medical graduate doctor may be Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month. After gaining the experience and good hands-on in this domain, the applicant may receive the salary as 8 to 10 lakh per annum. There are more job opportunities to work in the US and the UK in medical field with handsome salaries.Job Skills and Requirements
- Caring nature
- Good diagnosing ability
- Counselling skill
- Good communication skill to interact with patients
- Patience and Compassion
- Mental alertness at all times
- Ability to work with a team
- Responsible Attitude
- Constant updating of skills and knowledge
- Deep interest in being a helping professional
Top MBBS Colleges
Here in this section we have mentioned some best MBBS colleges. Let’s checkout.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
- Christian Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do”.Johann Wolfgang von GoetheFor Further information regarding Medicine course you can contact to our Expert Counsellors by applying on https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow
Other Popular Courses
|Medicine (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Fashion Design||Click Here|
|Hotel Management||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What is the full form of MBBS?A-MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.Q-Is a MBBS a doctor?A- After the completion of MBBS, an individual becomes eligible to practice as a doctor or a physician.Q- What is the minimum qualification eligibility for MBBS?A- Students have to pass their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and minimum score 50% marks.Q- Who is better MD or MBBS?A- MD stands for doctor of medicine. It is a postgraduate degree in medical whereas MBBS is an undergraduate degree. You have to clear MBBS to do MD.Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.