What is MBBS?
MBBS is a 5.5 years course for which the students are granted degrees in medicine and surgery upon achievement of the system. MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS are the two first-professional degrees in medicine and surgery given upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries.
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Registration begins today Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 NEET PG 2021: The seat allotment list will be released on 22nd Jan Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Georgia Caucasus International University 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
Everybody will advise you of the many benefits of studying an MBBS and how you should begin a career committed to protecting lives and promoting healthcare. In the U.S., both MBBS degrees are granted individually as the M.D (Doctor of Medicine) & D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). The single bachelor degree gives the students qualified to carry the title “doctor” with their name. Here are some of the best reasons to choose MBBS-
- You’ll study the inside-out of the human body, which is fascinating itself.
- This course can be studied anywhere around the world.
- Earn a good salary with perfect job security.
- You can practice MBBS anywhere around the world; you have to clear the licensing exam.
- You can enjoy the privilege of choosing any discipline from a wide range of specialization like pharmacy, toxicology, nutrition etc.
- With the advancement of technology in medical science, you’ll have the latest technology at your fingertips.
- Medicine Courses
Medicine courses are available at the undergraduate level, and we have provided you with MBBS courses eligibility criteria and much more info. Let’s check.
|Course Name||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Course Duration||5.5 years (4.5 years academic education + 1 year mandatory internship)|
|Course Eligibility||Admission in MBBS course in India, students have to pass their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and minimum score 50% marks (In case of reserved category 40%).|
|Age Criteria||The age criteria are between 17 years to 25 years.|
Admissions in the MBBS courses are made through the entrance exam. The MBBS Course and other reputed MBBS colleges are done through the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). Below we have mentioned some entrance names for admission to MBBS Course.
- Only NEET
After completing the MBBS degree successfully, there are two options for the students either start their venture or go for a job in the medical field. Students can also go for government jobs as doctors or join a private health firm. There are good future scopes in the field of medicine. The demand for medical professionals is developing due to the unfortunate upsurge in diseases and ailments. There are good job and career opportunities for the students after getting a degree in medicine. It is a professional field with 100% job placement. Job titles:
Below you can get the job profiles of the MBBS may be the following:
- Junior Surgeons
- Junior doctors
- Medical Professor or Lecturer
Below you can get some Employment Areas:
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Colleges
- Health Centres
- Biomedical Companies
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
The beginning salary of a medical graduate doctor may be Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month. After gaining experience and good hands-on in this domain, the applicant may receive a salary of 8 to 10 lakh per annum. There are more job opportunities to work in the US and the UK in the medical field with handsome salaries.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Caring nature
- Good diagnosing ability
- Counselling skill
- Good communication skill to interact with patients
- Patience and Compassion
- Mental alertness at all times
- Ability to work with a team
- Responsible Attitude
- Constant updating of skills and knowledge
- Deep interest in being a helping professional
Top MBBS Colleges
Here in this section, we have mentioned some best MBBS colleges. Let’s checkout.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
- Christian Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Popular Courses
|Medicine (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Fashion Design||Click Here|
|Hotel Management||Click Here|
“Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better, and your better is best.” St. Jerome
For further information regarding the Engineering course, you can contact our Expert Counsellors by applying on https://rmgoe.org/
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q- When does the RM Group of Education establish?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides career counselling, foreign admission assistance, and admission assurance in some top colleges.
Q- How many courses does RM Group of Education deal with?
A. RM Group of Education engages in 120+ courses, including top courses like engineering, law, medical, Ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre; it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education has an accredited with trustworthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it collaborates with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.