Meghalaya NEET Counselling will start after the completion of 15% AIQ counselling. The Meghalaya NEET state counselling is Organized by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET-UG Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2021.
Before discussing the complete details about Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Meghalaya NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong|
|No. of Government Seats in Meghalaya||50|
Meghalaya NEET 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the important dates related to the Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Online application release date||To be announced|
|Last date of online registration of applicants||To be announced|
|Merit list of candidates selected for counselling||To be announced|
|Round-1 Counselling||To be announced|
|Round-2 Counselling||To be announced|
|Provisional allotment list of candidates called for round two counselling.||To be announced|
|Commencement of Session||To be announced|
Meghalaya NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences official portal to register for NEET 2021 Meghalaya State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list, and the list of the applicants called for counselling will be displayed on the official website.
- Applicants have to be present in the counselling venue as per the notified date. During the counselling procedure, applicants are required to fill and lock the choices/preference of colleges.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the rank secured by the applicants and their preference choices.
- You have to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last admission date.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Meghalaya candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)