MHT CET 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test popularly known as MHT-CET (MHT CET) is one of the most popular state level Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell, Mumbai in the month of April. The Entrance Exam is Conducted every year in various cities across the state. Successful aspirants of MHT CET are then eligible to apply for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses of Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and D.Pharm) in Maharashtra State. This article will help you to know about the latest MHT CET 2020 notification and every bit of Information related to MHT CET 2020.Every year Lakhs of aspirants appears for Maharashtra CET Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate professional Courses offered by different Private and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra state
Latest Update: MHT CET 2020 exam would be conducted between October 1 to 15, 2020
|Release of admit card||–|
|MH CET 2020||October 1 to 15, 2020|
The said examination will be conducted in PCM and PCB group seperately. PCM and PCB group timetable will be announced by mid June 2020 once the validation of examination Test Centers will be over.
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify best college. We understand not all can afford Medical Sciences. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in identifying the alternate option or other courses, we also assst you in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified center, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With success rate of 96 percent, we are one of the best consultancies in India. To meet our expert student counsellor and admission consultants who ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Apply on our website and fill the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q: What are the fees of MHT CET 2020?A: The application fee for MHT CET 2020 is INR 800 for the General category, while candidates of reserved categories should pay INR 600. Q: How many times can you give MHT CET?A: You can only attempt MHT-CET 3 times. You must have a domicile certificate of Maharashtra.Q: Is MH CET worth giving?A: Absolutely. Yes, CET is one of those exams where there is no negative marking, no sectional cut-offs, no GD PI for admission.Q: Are 12th marks important for CET?A. In MHTCET as 50% is mandatory in 12th class to apply for the same. Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.