MHT CET 2021: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, popularly known as MHT-CET (MHT CET), is one of the most popular state level Engineering Entrance Examinations Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell, Mumbai, in April. The Entrance Exam is Conducted every year in various cities across the state. Successful aspirants of MHT CET are then eligible to apply for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses of Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and D.Pharm) in Maharashtra State. This article will help you to know about the latest MHT CET 2021 notification and every bit of Information related to MHT CET 2021. Every year Lakhs of aspirants appears for Maharashtra CET Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate professional Courses offered by different Private and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra state.
|Release of MHT CET 2021 Application Form||Released|
|Last date to fill MHT CET 2021 Application Form||July 7, 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Admit Card Release||Date announced soon|
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Date||Date announced soon|
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit to appear in MHT CET 2021.
- Candidate must have passed HSC/ Class XII or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (HSC/XII) in 2021 are considered eligible.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for General Category) and at least 45% marks (for reserved category and Persons with Disability candidates) in an aggregate of 5 subjects.
- Female candidates are not eligible for a mining engineering course.
All the students applying for MHT CET 2021 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for MH CET 2021. A Better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in MH CET 2021 Engineering Entrance Examination. Check the detailed MH CET 2021 Exam Pattern below:
|Time Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||50 from each Subject|
|Marks per question||Paper 1: +2 marks for each correct answer. Paper 2 and 3: +1 mark for each correct answer.|
|Medium of Examination||Paper 1: English Paper 2 and 3: English, Marathi, Urdu|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper timetable for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option. After payment, you come to complete the application; here, you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top-class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges worldwide. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (Faqs)
Q: What are the fees of MHT CET 2021?
A: The application fee for MHT CET 2021 is INR 800 for the General category, while candidates of reserved categories should pay INR 600.
Q: How many times can you give MHT CET?
A: You can only attempt MHT-CET 3 times. You must have a domicile certificate of Maharashtra.
Q: Is MH CET worth giving?
A: Absolutely. Yes, CET is one of those exams where there is no negative marking, no sectional cut-offs, no GD PI for admission.
Q: Are 12th marks important for CET?
A. In MHTCET as 50% is mandatory in 12th class to apply for the same.
Q- When does RM Group of Education established?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some top colleges.
Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ courses, including top courses like engineering, law, medical, Ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre. It has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified. It has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.