The Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee. With this programme help, the Applicants easily choose the desired seats after some paying FEE who decided on MCC. The applicants to take admission in Top medical/ Private Colleges nearby state of Mizoram after appear in Counselling Procedure. This programme is beneficial for qualified applicants because this programme provides all the details about every bit related to the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2021, such as the. of seats available, participating institution, Fee of Counselling etc. In Mizoram state, no seats are available for NEET PG admission.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
1. Mizoram NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Mizoram NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Mizoram is conducted by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram ( dhte.mizoram.gov.in). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Mizoram NEET PG Counselling, announced on dhte.mizoram.gov.in Official Website.
|Official Notification||Announced Soon|
|Application form release||Announced Soon|
|Deadline to fill the application form||Announced Soon|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/
homepage to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Mizoram NEET PG 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://mcc.nic.in/
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2020
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://mcc.nic.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Medical counselling committee (MCC) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Is Mizoram conducting the NEET PG Counselling?
Answer: No, Mizoram does not conduct the NEET PG counselling.
Question 2: who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: No seat available for NEET PG counselling 2021.
Question 5: how many seats available for AIQ quota students?
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Question 7: Who conducts the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Answer: Medical Counselling Committee.