MU OET is a university level entrance exam organized to offer admission into various UG and PG level programmes. Students will get admission into various specializations of engineering, applied sciences, pharmacy and other courses. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test with the minimum qualifying marks successfully to get admission in the University and its affiliated institutions. However, admission into the MBBS/MD/BDS/ MS/ DM/MDS programmes will be provided to the students on the basis of their NEET Scores. In this article, we have provided complete details related to MU OET 2020.
Latest Update:B.Tech Common Counselling 2020 (6 Rounds) will be held from Aug 20-Oct 15
Check the complete official MU OET 2020 Exam Dates in the table given below:
|MET 2020||1st to 12th August 2020|
|MET 2020 Results||13th August 2020|
|MET (B.Tech Counselling)||August 20-October 15|
Let us first have a brief look at the subject matter and pattern of MU OET 2020.
|Section||Total number of questions|
|English & General Aptitude||30|
RM Group of Education, an ISO Certified centre with excellence in providing the best student counselling, Admission Assurance and Foreign admission assistance. We are pleasured with the happy and satisfied faces of our clients whom we counselled and helped in choosing the best career option and college. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Meet our elite counsellors and admission consultants by applying on our website and filling the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q. How many students appeared in Manipal 2019?A. More than 50,000 students appeared in the MU OET Exam.Q. What is the fee of Manipal University?A. The total fee of the B.Tech course is around 12 lakhs to 15 lakhs for four years.Q. How can I get admission in Manipal?A. On the basis of rank scored in MU OET examination.Q. Is there any negative marking in the MET Exam 2020?A. No negative marking.Q. What is cut off for Manipal?A. Around 1059-27145 Closing Ranks.Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.