Manipal University handles the MET examination every year. By this exam, admission will be offered in several UG and PG courses, and it is a university-level entrance test.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has released all the MET 2021 dates. The application form 2021 was released on December 11, and the last date to apply for MAHE admission 2021 for B.Tech courses is extended March 31 for phase 1 and phase 2 second attempt.
- Jan 22, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Seat Matrix Released at mcc.nic.in Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
MET 2021 Dates
|Release of application form||December 11, 2020|
|Last date to submit MAHE 2021 application form||June 5, 2021|
|Commencement of online slot booking|
June 1, 2021 (10 am)
|Last date of MET slot booking||June 7, 2021 (5 pm)|
|Availability of hall ticket||June 1, 2021|
|MET 2021 mock test||June 5 to 8 2021|
|MET 2021 Exam Date||June 11 to 14, 2021 (Remote-proctored test)|
|Release of merit list||N/A|
|Release of scorecard||06-Jul-2021|
|Declaration of result||6 Jul 2021|
|Counselling and MAHE Admission 2021||July 19, 2021|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the MET 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing MET examination 2021 exam is mentioned below.
Candidates must have passed class 12 or its equivalent exam with Physics, Maths and English as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / any technical vocational subject as optional subject.
Applicants must have secured at least 50 % aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Maths and any one of the optional subjects. There are no restrictions on the maximum or a minimum age limit.
Below we have provided details related to MET 2021 exam pattern:
|English & General Aptitude||30 Questions|
|Total number of questions||200 Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How many students appeared in Manipal 2019?
A. More than 55,000+ students appeared in the MU OET (MET) Exam.
Q. What is the fee of Manipal University?
A. The total fee of the B.Tech course is around 12 lakhs to 15 lakhs for four years.
Q. How can I get admission in Manipal?
A. based on the rank scored in MU OET (MET) examination.
Q- When does the RM Group of Education establish?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
Q- How many courses does RM Group of Education deal with?
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, Ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education has an accredited with trustworthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.