Nagaland NEET Counselling will start after the completion of 15% AIQ counselling. The Nagaland NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET-UG Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: The Directorate of Technical Education published the Nagaland NEET Final Merit List at dtenagaland.org.in.
Before discussing the complete details about Nagaland NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Nagaland NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||13 November 2021|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Nagaland NEET Final Merit List (Out)
Nagaland NEET Counselling Date 2021
Here, we have mentioned important dates regarding Nagaland NEET Counselling Process:-
|Release of information brochure||13 November 2021|
|Starting of Application Form||13 November 2021|
|Last date of submitting the application form||22 November 2021|
|Publication of Merit List||23 November 2021|
|Publication of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Commencement of online registration||To be announced|
|Online choice filling for MBBS seats||To be announced|
|Publication of Nagaland MBBS 2021 merit list||1st February 2022|
|Declaration of selection list||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted college||To be announced|
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2021 Application Form
Directorate of Technical Education Nagaland released the application form for selection to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses. Here you download the Nagaland NEET 2021 application form here.
Nagaland NEET Application Form Fee 2021
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Nagaland NEET application form fee for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses, Let’s have a look.
An amount of ₹400/- (four hundred) only as a processing fee shall be collected per set of forms. The download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of Rs. 400/- (four hundred) only in cash should be paid per form during submission.
NEET 2021 (AIQ) Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Nagaland must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Nagaland candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q. Which state has the highest medical seats in India?
A. Indian states with the most medical colleges include Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh.
Q. How many MBBS seats are there in Nagaland?
A. There is zero MBBS Seat in Nagaland.
Q. Is there only one round of counselling, or are there more sessions conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland?
A. Based on the vacancy of the seat, up to three rounds of counselling are conducted.