NATA entrance exam 2020 getting admission in B.Arch course. The exam paper basically has measured the applicants drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to Architecture course. Architecture Aptitude Test (NATA) organizes only once in a year.Through this entrance examination, students will get admission in 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course. Before going described the NATA exam notification 2020, let us first have a look at the key features or facts of the Architecture Aptitude Test 2020 (NATA) admission notification.
Latest Update: Second Test of NATA 2020 to be conducted on 12.09.2020. Registrations are open till 04.09.2020.
|Result of First Test||04 September 2020|
|New Registration for second test||06 September 2020|
|Release of admit card||–|
|NATA 2020 2nd Test||12 September 2020|
NATA 2020 Paper Pattern for Part A
|Number of Questions||3 Questions|
|Marks per Question||2 Questions of 35 marks and 1 question of 55 marks|
|Total Marks||125 marks|
NATA 2020 Paper Pattern for Part B
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Total||50 Questions||(50 x 1.5 marks per question)||75 Marks|
RM Group of Education provide the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems.Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q. How can I prepare for Nata 2020?A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
- Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
- Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
- Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
- Solve previous year question paper for practice.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
- Refer best study material & books.
Q. Is Nata necessary for architecture?A. NATA is a compulsory exam for taking admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.Q. Which is better NATA or JEE?A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE whereas NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture. The institutes that give admission on the basis of JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs whereas by NATA you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITsQ. What is the highest NATA score 2019?A. The maximum NATA Score is 156+.Q- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.