NATA entrance exam 2010 getting admission in B.Arch course. The exam paper basically has measured the applicants’ drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long time and related to the Architecture course. Architecture Aptitude Test (NATA) organizes only once a year. NATA 2021 Application has been started from 5th March 2021. Qualifying NATA 2021 is mandatory for admission to B.Arch. Course. It is conducted for access to the first year of 5 years B.Arch. Degree course at all recognized Institutions.
For Second Session:
|Release of NATA 2021 application form||March 5, 2021|
|Final date to submit NATA application form 2021||June 30, 2021|
|Last date to upload image||June 30, 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||June 30, 2021|
|Last date to print confirmation page||June 30, 2021|
|NATA 2021 Correction facility||June 20 to 30, 2021|
|Availability of NATA 2021 admits card.||July 7, 2021|
|NATA 2021 exam dates (second attempt)||July 11, 2021|
|Availability of NATA 2021 answer key||To be notified|
|NATA 2021 second test result date||July 15, 2021|
NATA 2021 consist of different exam pattern for Paper-1 and Paper-2.
|First NATA Examination||–|
|Number of Question||125|
|Number of Marks||200|
|Second NATA Examination||–|
|Number of Question||125|
|Number of Marks||200|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NATA 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NATA exam is mentioned below.
Qualification: Candidate should pass 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 with diploma mathematics of examination. 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, and at least 50% marks aggregate the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper timetable for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option. After payment, you come to complete the application; here, you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top-class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges worldwide. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (Faqs)
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
>Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
>Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
>Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
>Solve previous year question paper for practice.
>Eat healthy food & stay fit.
>Refer to best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for taking admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas, by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.