The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a crucial update regarding the NEET 2021 B.Sc Nursing course. The notice is about the minimum age, educational qualification, and reservation policy needed to be fulfilled by the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of NTA on nta.nic.in.
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Registration begins today Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 NEET PG 2021: The seat allotment list will be released on 22nd Jan Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Georgia Caucasus International University 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
As per the notice, the NTA has directed that those candidates who wish to take admission into B.Sc Nursing course for the academic year of 2021-22 should be of a minimum age of 17 years as of December 31 of 2021. The minimum educational qualification and the reservation policy as per the official notification are given below.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (class 12).
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) by Central Government having science subjects and English only.
- For a candidate belonging to SC/ST or Other Backward Classes (OBC), the marks obtained in PCB taken together in the qualifying examination will be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in class 12 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing.
For Divyangjan candidates: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria about age and qualification will be the same as prescribed for each Nursing programme.
The eligibility criteria are minimum as prescribed by the INC. However, note that the c candidate seeking to take admission into B.Sc Nursing courses in various Nursing colleges and institutes across India should check the eligibility criteria laid down by the respective colleges and institutes. The NTA takes no role in laying down the eligibility conditions, and the same is being communicated as per INC.
|Last date to apply for the NEET 2021||August 11, 2021|
|Correction Window will open||August 11, 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam||September 12, 2021|