National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the NEET UG 2021 exam date, which is September 12. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is also known as NEET-UG. NTA conducts NEET for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, and other medical/paramedical courses in India. NEET is the single entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in India, and the exam is conducted annually.
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Registration begins today Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 NEET PG 2021: The seat allotment list will be released on 22nd Jan Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Georgia Caucasus International University 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
|Release of application form||13th July 2021|
|NEET UG 2021||September 12, 2021|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NEET UG 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is mentioned below.
- The Admission Seeker should have qualified for the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Compulsory subjects must comprise of Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
NEET 2021 will be held through offline mode (pen and paper-based mode) in India. The questions will be a mixed set of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and non-MCQ’s format.
Subject wise questions distribution
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper timetable for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option. After payment, you come to complete the application; here, you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top-class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges worldwide. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (Faqs)
Q. What is the minimum score required in NEET 2021 exam to get a seat in a government college?
A. To get admission to a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021.
Q. What will be the timings for NEET 2021 exam?
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Q. What are the regional language options available for NEET 2021 Exam?
A. NEET 2021 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but the language must be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Q- When does the RM Group of Education establish?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
Q- How many courses does RM Group of Education deal with?
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, Ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education has an accredited with trustworthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.