Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021 counselling is conducted yearly by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training. It gives admission to various government / private medical colleges affiliated with Odisha’s State Medical University as per the NEET PG ranking score. Before counselling the candidates, read the procedure in it to avoid any problem in getting counselling.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
1. Odisha NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Odisha NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Norms
5. Seat Matrix
6. Cutoff Marks 2021
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Odisha is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Odisha NEET PG Counselling, announced on ACPPGMEC Official Website.
|Official Notification||Announced Soon|
|Application form release||Announced Soon|
|Deadline to fill the application form||Announced Soon|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Odisha NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET PG 2021, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202020.html
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202020.html
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
- Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on dmetodisha.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha conducting the counselling below given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||125|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Burla||122|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||221|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||40|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||51|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||52|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Is Odisha conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, Odisha conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Question 2: Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in Odisha?
Answer: Around 611 seats are available in Odisha NEET PG.
Question 5: how many seats available for AIQ quota students?
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Question 6: Who conducts the Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Answer: Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha