Dear admission seekers, if you are looking for NEET PG admission in Punjab state then you are on the right platform. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences(Punjab) conducts the Entrance test and procedure of counselling in Punjab. The candidates who are willing to be a part of Punjab medical/ dental colleges can apply for the NEET PG Counselling 2021. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab was established in 1973. It gives admission to different Government / private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Punjab as per the NEET PG 2021 rank scored. The candidates have to qualify for their NEET PG exam with a minimum score before registering in Punjab NEET PG Counselling 2021.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Today Punjab NEET-PG Extended Stray Vacancy Round Counselling to begin at 2 PM at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
In this article, you will get to know all the relevant information which you need to know before applying in the Punjab NEET PG counselling. The candidates are required to read all the mentioned details carefully to get to their dream colleges.
1. Punjab NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Punjab NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Norms
5. NEET PG Cutoff 2021
6. Punjab NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021
Punjab NEET PG Extended Stray Vacancy Round Notice (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Mop-Up Result Notice (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Mop-Up Merit List (Out)
1. This is to inform that the Provisional Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET PG 2021 score / rank of all the applicants who have submitted willingness to participate in Mop Up round of online PG Medical Counselling. Merely appearing in the provisionally merit list does not confer any right for allotment, the eligibility of candidates will be taken into consideration as per Punjab Govt. Notification at the time of allotment and will be verified at the time of joining by the respective allotted institute. Candidate is self responsible for any wrong information filled at the time of submitting online application for admission. The provisional selection will be cancelled at any time if information submitted by applicant is found to be incorrect. Only those SC/BC/EWS candidates will be considered for selection who have valid category certificate issued by the competent authority of Punjab. It is explicitly made clear that the admissions for the PG courses shall be conducted as per guidelines / terms and conditions of Punjab Govt. notification and other guidelines of Punjab Govt./Govt. of India.”
2. This merit is purely provisional and subject to verification of NEET PG result and eligibility as per Punjab Govt. notification.
3. The incentive marks given to the in-service candidates are purely provisional and subject to the production of original NOC and the eligibility as per the Punjab Govt. Notification. Only those candidates are given incentive marks who have applied under Incentive category / submitted the NOC issued by the Punjab Govt. If there is any deviation in incentive marks given, candidate will report the same to the University immediately through personal appearance on 29.03.2022 upto 11.00 AM.
4. If any candidate has any grudge or complaint to this provisional merit uploaded on university website then he/she will report personally by visiting university (Admission Branch) on 29.03.2022 (upto 11.00AM) failing which no claim will be entertained lateron.
|Provisional Merit List for NRI Seats||Click Here|
|Provisional Combined Mop-Up Merit List||Click Here|
|Provisional Revised Combined Mop-Up Merit List||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Mop – Up Round Revised Cutoff (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Mop – Up Round Revised Schedule (Out)
|Display of Tentative Vacancy Position of Seats for Mop Up Round of Online Counselling||9th March 2022|
|Online Portal of Fresh Applications will be open on university website||10th March 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration / Application for Fresh Applications ( Fresh Registration will have to submit willingness for Mop Up Round. Failing which candidates would not be considered ).||11th April 2022|
|Last Date for Correction in Online Filled Application Form||11th April 2022|
|Fresh Registered Candidates will submit Rs. 5900 Upto||11th April 2022|
|The Last Date for Submitting Willingness to Participate Mop Up Round Online Counselling||11th April 2022|
|Only Fresh Registered PCMS incentive category candidates will have to submit NOC||12th April 2022|
|Candidates who are will apply under Sikh Minority Quota / Christian Minority Quota will report to their respective minority institution by||12th April 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of Candidates who will submit willingness to participate in Mop Up Round Counselling||13th April 2022|
|Candidates will fill/submit the online choice/preferences of speciality/college||20th April 2022 to 25th April 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||26th April 2022 to 28th April 2022|
|Display of Provisional Allotment / Result||29th April 2022|
|Fee Payment & Reporting to the Alloted College||30th April 2022 to 1st May 2022|
|Stray Vacancy Round Counselling|
|Walk in counselling for stray vacancy round for left over seats (if any) will be held at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidates will deposit the registration fee and transfer the six month fee on the spot in the university account. Terms and conditions/process for counseling shall be as per Notices and FAQs posted on website of MCC/University from time to time.||2nd May 2022 at 2 PM|
Punjab NEET PG Extended Stray Vacancy Round Tentative Vacancy Position List (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Mop – Up Round Revised Tentative Vanacy Position (Out)
|MD / MS||Click Here|
|For Admission to 6th Month Training Course of Ultrasonography||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Mop – Up Round Updated Tentative Vanacy Position (Out)
|Revised Tentative Vacancy Position of Adesh Medical College Bathinda||Click Here|
|MD / MS||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG 2nd Round Joined Candidates List (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Not Eligible Candidates List (Out)
Punjab 2nd Round NEET PG Counselling Revised Schedule (Out)
|S.No.||The detailed revised schedule for 2nd round of PG Medical online Punjab State counselling is as under :||Date||Revised Dates|
|1.||Display of tentative vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of PG Medical counselling to be updated from time to time||Upto 09.02.2022||—|
|2.||Date for resigning/surrender of the seat of 1st counselling with free exit. Those candidates who will not be upgraded in the 2nd round will be considered as 2nd round joined candidates after 17.02.2022 (3.00 PM). He/she will not be allowed to resign/surrender the respective seat.||17.02.2022 upto 3.00 PM||—|
|3.||Online portal for fresh applicants will open on university website www.bfuhs.ac.in||09.02.2022||—|
|4.||Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota (Application form for getting Eligibility certificate and admission application form for NRI candidates is separately available on University website.)||15.02.2022||—|
|5.||Last date for online registration/application for fresh applicants. (Fresh registered candidates will have to submit willingness for 2nd online counselling. Failing which their candidature will not be considered.||16.02.2022||—|
|6.||Last date of correction in the online filled application form||16.02.2022||—|
|7.||Fresh registered candidates will deposit Rs. 5900 (Rs. 2950 for SC candidates) including GST through the university payment portal. Candidature of those candidates who will not deposit the fee upto the stipulated date, will not be considered.||16.02.2022||—|
|8.||Only fresh registered PCMS incentive category candidates will submit NOC from the competent authority of Punjab Govt. through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).||Upto 16.02.2022||—|
|9.||The candidates who will apply under Sikh Minority/Christian Minority Quota will report to the respective minority institution (SGRD Institute of Medical Sciences, Amritsar / Christian Minority College, Ludhiana) for verification of minority status. The candidates who have already got verified their minority status at the time of 1st PG counselling, need not verify again. The candidates who have already registered under Minority Quota during 1st counselling and did not get verified their minority status can also verify the same for the 2nd round of counselling.||18.02.2022||—|
|10.||The last date for submitting willingness for the 2nd round of counselling by all the candidates (already registered candidates and fresh applicants) and deposition of security fee.||16.02.2022||21.02.2022 (Upto 3 PM)|
|11.||Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates who will submit a willingness to participate in the 2nd round of online counselling.||19.02.2022||—|
|12.||Candidates including NRI candidates will fill/submit the online choices/ preferences of speciality/college||21.02.2022 to 23.02.2022||22.02.2022 to 25.02.2022|
|13.||Processing of seat allotment||Upto 26.02.2022||Upto 01.03.2022|
|14.||Display of provisional allotment / Result||01.03.2022||03.03.2022|
|15.||Last Date for 1st Round Allotted Seat Surrender||Extended Upto 2 Days from Result Declaration||21.02.2022 (Upto 3 PM)|
|16.||The provisionally selected candidates will pay the balance amount of the fee (Six-month fee – security deposit) through university payment gateway through the university website and will join the respective allotted college||Upto 03.03.2022||Extended Upto 07.03.2022|
Punjab NEET PG 2nd Round Tentative Vacancy Position List (Out)
Punjab NEET PG 2nd Round Provisional Combined Merit List (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Provisional Selection cum Allotment List (Out)
|2nd Round Provisional Selection Cum Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection Cum Allotment List||Click Here|
|Stray Vacancy Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Provisional Allotment List for 1st Round of Punjab NEET Counselling
Tentative Vacant Seats for Punjab NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Punjab is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Punjab NEET PG Counselling, announced on BFUHS Official Website.
|Choice Filling & Locking||14th January to 19th January 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||20th January to 24th January 2022|
|Result||Upto 26th January 2022|
|Release of Provisional Allotment List||28th January 2022|
|Reporting to Allotted College||Upto 2nd February 2022|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Punjab NEET PG Corrigendum in Provisional Allotment List (Out)
|2nd Round Corrigendum in Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Corrigendum in Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Punjab State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Punjab NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the Punjab NEET PG Counselling procedure 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-https://bfuhs.ac.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG(NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Research & Medical Education, Punjab.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- https://bfuhs.ac.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After last date of choice filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://bfuhs.ac.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If the candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below are the required documents, candidates need to upload while registration process:
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab conducting the counselling by following the below-given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Punjab NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021 (Out)
The Punjab NEET PG Seat Matrix is announced, candidates are requested to check the seat matrix on the official website https://bfuhs.ac.in/. Below we have mentioned the total seats available in each college of Punjab and the number of seats divided into AIQ and State quota.
|Name of College||Total seats||AIQ||State quota seats|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||142||71||71|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||141||71||70|
|Guru Gobind Medical College, Faridkot||93||48||45|
|Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana||87||43||44|
|Christian Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||78||39||39|
|Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Science, Sri Amritsar||79||40||39|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Bhatinda||55||28||27|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Punjab conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Punjab conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Punjab?
Around 618 seats are available in Punjab NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Punjab NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab