Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2021: Office of the Chairman, NEET PG Medical and Dental Admission Board has re-opened the registration window for Rajasthan NEET PG medical admissions 2021. The last date to fill out the Rajasthan NEET PG 2021 application form is January 16, 2022. Rajasthan NEET PG medical admission is conducted for Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (DM), PG Diploma, and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses. As per the Rajasthan PG medical eligibility criteria 2021, MBBS graduates who will qualify for the NEET PG/MDS cutoff can apply for admission. Authorities will conduct two rounds of Rajasthan PG medical counselling followed by a mop-up round.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Office of the chairman, RUHS College of Sciences Raipur released Rajasthan NEET-PG Stray Vacancy Round Schedule, Provisional Combined Merit & Seat Matrix at rajpgmedical2021.com
The seat allotment of Rajasthan PG medical 2021 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification and reserving their Rajasthan PG medical/dental admission. Read the article below to know more about the Rajasthan PG 2021 medical admission, dates, application form, seat matrix, merit list, and counselling. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan.
1. Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Norms
5. Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Registration Fee
6. Cutoff Marks 2021
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Re – Counselling Order (Out)
Notice Regarding Rajasthan NEET PG Seat Allotments (Out)
Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Re-Counselling Schedule (Out)
Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Revised Schedule (Out)
|Date||Combined State Round Merit No. Reporting Time 8 AM||Combined State Round Merit No. Reporting Time 11 AM||Remarks Applicable for Both 8 AM & 11 AM Slots|
|04.03.2022||Round 2 State Merit No. –|
OC ( 1701 to 2113 )
OBC ( 1802 to 2181 )
|Round 2 State Merit No. –|
OC ( 2114 to 2500 )
OBC ( 2195 to 2600 )
|Candidates who could not report earlier & remaining|
|05.03.2022||Round 2 State Merit No. –|
OC ( 2501 to 2830 )
OBC ( 2603 to 3084 )
|Round 2 State Merit No. –|
OC ( 2832 to 3100 )
OBC ( 3089 to 3439 )
|Candidates who could not report earlier & remaining|
|06.03.2022||Round 2 State Merit No. –|
OC ( 3103 to 3445 )
|For Candidates who could not any seat earlier & wish to opt for can look for it||Candidates who could not report earlier & remaining|
Rajasthan NEET PG Mop-Up Round Non Eligible List (Out)
Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Provisional Revised Merit List (Out)
|Provisional Merit List (Category Wise)||Click Below|
|Provisional Merit List for STA Category||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for ST Category||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for SC Category||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for MBC Category||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for OBC Category||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for EWS Category||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for Pwd Category||Click Here|
Rajasthan NEET PG Mop-Up Round Provisional Merit List (Out)
Rajasthan NEET PG Stray Vacancy Round Provisional Merit List (Out)
Rajasthan NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021 (Out)
Here we mentioned the Seat Matrix of Rajasthan NEET PG 2021 Counselling for admission PG medical courses.
|Provisional vacant seat matrix of Round 1||Click Here|
|Provisional seat matrix (after SD allotments), Round 1 (26.01.2022)||Click Here|
|Provisional seat matrix, (20.01.2022)||Click Here|
|Seat matrix (Post MBBS Diploma and DNB) (15.01.2022)||Click Here|
|Provisional seat matrix Vacant For Round 2 (23.02.2022) New||Click Here|
|Provisional seat matrix Vacant For Mop-Up Round||Click Here|
|Provisional seat matrix Vacant For Stray Vacancy Round||Click Here|
Notice Regarding Rajasthan NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling (Out)
Rajasthan NEET PG 2nd Round Slots with Merit List (Out)
Rajasthan NEET PG Seat Allotment List 2021 (Out)
Here we mentioned the Provisional Seat Allotment List of Rajasthan NEET PG 2021 Counselling for admission PG medical courses.
Rajasthan NEET PG Merit List 2021 (Out)
Here we mentioned the provisional Merit List of Rajasthan NEET PG 2021 Counselling for admission PG medical courses.
|Particular||Merit List (Link Here)|
|Provisional merit list, combined, (11.02.2022)||Click Here|
|Provisional merit list, combined, Round 1 (revised) 26.01.2022||Click Here|
|Provisional merit list, combined, (20.01.2022)||Click Here|
|2nd Round Revised Provisional State Merit List (24.02.2022)||Click Here|
|Revised Slots (Date and time) for Round 2 off-line counselling |
[in order of State Combined Round 2 Merit no.]
|Slots (Date and time) for Round 2 off-line re counselling |
[in order of State Combined Round 2 Merit no.]
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Rajasthan is conducted by the Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan. Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling, announced at education.rajasthan.gov.in Official Website.
|Online Choice Filling & Locking||20th January 2022 to 23rd January 2022 by 11:55 PM|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||25th January & 27th January 2022|
|Result||27th January 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted College||28th January to 2nd February 2022 (Upto 5 PM)|
|Publication of Provisional Seat Matrix||23rd February 2022|
|Verification, Allotment & Reporting Process||25th February 2022 at 10 AM|
|Seat Allotment on Merit Cum Roster with submission of all original documents||26th February 2022 to 2nd March 2022|
|Physical Reporting, Document Checking & Verification at the Alloted College||26th February 2022 to 5th March 2022 by 5 PM|
|Publication of Provisional Seat Matrix||26.04.2022|
|Mop-up round: On-line Application form filling for candidates who have not registered earlier|
Start date and end date for filling of on-line application form and deposition of required application fee
Those who are already registered/have applied need not register/apply again.
It is a mandatory step for subsequent process of registration and allotment.
Both the parts (Part 1 and Part 2) of the application form must be filled and completed.
Candidates who could not complete both the parts (Part 1 and Part 2) of the application form earlier, may also complete the same.
Note: A candidate allotted a seat in second round of counseling and does not join the allotted seat, shall be eligible to participate in mop up round with fresh application and by depositing the registration fee again.
5.00 pm) to 27.04.2022 by 11.45 pm
|Last date for deposition of the application fee, on-line, (including by candidates who have not deposited it earlier)||27.04.2022 by 8.00 pm|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at the website||27.04.2022 by 11.45 pm|
|On-line deposition of registration amount to participate in mop-up round All registered and eligible candidates willing to participate must deposit, if not deposited earlier, on-line INR 25,000/- (INR 12,500 for SC/ST/OBC/MBC) for allotment in Govt. Medical Colleges and Govt. Societies colleges (Jhalawar) / RUHS Medical College and INR 2,00,000/- (for allotment in Private Medical colleges) by 02.04.2022, 11.45 pm, failing which they will not be considered for admission on a seat in a college in mop-up round. No amount will be accepted at the spot.|
In Round 1 and Round 2, those candidates who deposited only INR 25,000/- or 12,500/- as the case may be and now wish to opt for private colleges also (along with Govt. colleges) are required to deposit the difference amount of INR 175000 or INR 187500 (as the case may be) on line by 30.04.2022, failing which they will not be considered for admission on a seat in a private college. No amount will be accepted at the spot.
|26.04.2022 (from 5.00 pm) to 30.04.2022 by 1.00 pm|
|Publishing of provisional Merit list (for mop-up round)||28.04.2022|
|Verification and allotment of Sr. Demonstrator candidates for In-Service Quota (sub quota),|
(before the Board, 8.00 am sharp at Principal Office, Govt. Dental College, Jaipur) (after
registering as per serial 1 and 2)
|30.04.2022, 8.00 am|
|Seat allotment and reporting at the spot on the same day along with submission of all original documents before the Board at the venue RUHS College of Dental Sciences (GDC), Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B. Hospital, Jaipur|
Refer date wise and merit wise slots list to be made available at the website
|30.04.2022, 8.00 am|
|Physical Reporting, document checking and verification (including prescribed eligibility criteria) at the allotted college along with printout of allotment letter, deposition of fee prescribed by the college, required bonds etc. and other documents as listed in instruction booklet||Upto |
|Stray Vacancy Round|
|Publishing of provisional vacant seat matrix of stray vacancy round||06.05.2022|
|Residual seats allotment in Govt. Medical Colleges / RajMES MCs / JMC Jhalawar, RUHS|
CMS, Jaipur, District hospitals at the spot on the same day, on merit along with submission of all original documents before the Board at the venue RUHS College of Dental Sciences (GDC), Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B. Hospital, Jaipur
|07.05.2022 at 8.00 am|
|Residual seats – Physical Reporting, document checking and verification (including prescribed eligibility criteria) at the venue RUHS College of Dental Sciences (GDC), Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B. Hospital, Jaipur along with allotment letter, deposition of fee prescribed by the college, required bonds etc. and other documents as listed in instruction booklet||07.05.2022 upto 5.00 pm|
|Residual seats allotments in Private Medical Colleges|
The list of registered candidates eligible for residual seats will be provided to the concerned
Seats remaining vacant in private medical colleges to be filled at the level of concerned medical college by generating on-line allotment letter from the portal of counseling board
For admission on residual seats of private medical colleges, candidates are required to contact the concerned medical college directly
|07.05.2022 at 1.00 pm|
|Residual seats – Physical Reporting, document checking and verification (including prescribed eligibility criteria) at concerned Private Medical College along with deposition of fee prescribed by the college, required bonds etc. and other documents as listed in instruction booklet||07.05.2022|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- ruhsraj.org/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment of 3,000/- after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2020
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- ruhsraj.org/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete till you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on ruhsraj.org/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Candidates who are qualified NEET PG 2021 conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination), are eligible as well as to participate in Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2021. Here below is the list of the documents which are required for counselling, every candidate has to provide these documents to the authorities.
- Allotment letter
- NEET PG 2021 score sheet / card
- Duly completed valid print copy of Application form / Registration Form of State PG Seats Allotments
2021, filled on-line.
- Accepted resignation from the institution in case you are pursuing studies at present or from the
college allotted through any other counseling including All India PG counseling
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate / mark sheet or any other equivalent certificate showing
the date of birth
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination
- Internship completion certificate
- MCI /NMC/ State council registration certificate
- Attempt certificate of UG examination
- Photo ID (driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Six (6) Passport size photo same as affixed on application form / registration form
- Domicile certificate
- Surety Bond (as per the applicable proforma)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- N.O.C. from present employer (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
NEET PG counselling Norms
The Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur, is conducting the counselling below the given Norms.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Registration Fee
Here we provide complete registration fees for Rajasthan NEET PG 2021
|Category||Type of College||Fee|
|General Category||Govt. Medical Colleges/Govt. Societies Colleges/ RUHS Medical College||25000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/MBC||Govt. Medical Colleges/Govt. Societies Colleges/ RUHS Medical College||12500/-|
|All candidates||Pvt. Medical Colleges||200000/-|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question: Is Rajasthan conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, Rajasthan conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Question: Is there any separate registration for the second round of Rajasthan PG medical counselling?
Answer: No, there is only one registration form for the first as well as the second round of counselling. However, for the mop-up round, the board will activate the registration facility.
Question: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question: How many NEET PG seats are there in Rajasthan?
Answer: Around 1237 seats are available in Rajasthan NEET PG.
Question: How many MDS seats are there in Rajasthan?
Answer: There are 312 MDS seats offered through Rajasthan PG dental counselling.
Question: Who conducts the Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Answer: Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur