The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates who are willing to pursue their career in MD/MS can apply, moreover the candidates have to qualify for the NEET PG exam 2021 before applying for the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021 with a minimum score. This programme will help the candidate to get admission in the Sikkim Medical college easily as per their preferences. All the candidates have to register themselves to get the seat allotted. The candidates can easily choose the desired seats as per the seat matrix allotment appeared by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates can take admission in any of the Top medical/ Private Colleges of Sikkim after appearing in Counselling Procedure. Along with this, the candidates can get admission through the MCC Counselling for 50% All India Quota seats.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
In this article, you will get to know about all the details of the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. This article will guide you through the process of counselling. This includes criteria, process, seat matrix, cutoff and many more.
1. Sikkim NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Factor
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sikkim NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Odisha is conducted by Govt. of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department. Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Sikkim NEET PG Counselling, announced on sikkimhrdd.org Official Website.
|NEET PG Exam date||11 September 2021|
|Announcement Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET PG 2021 Merit List for AIQ Seat||7 January 2022|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim to get themselves registered for Sikkim NEET PG 2021 Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET PG 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in India NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice Filling
Visit website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying in the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3 year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducting the counselling below given factors. The candidates are requested to go through them:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Sikkim NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Sikkim conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Tamil Nadu conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Sikkim?
Around 22 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021?
Directorate of medical education, Sikkim.