Studying MBBS in Russia cost can be expensive, especially if you look at the educational fees of private Indian medical colleges. If you are lucky enough to get a government Indian medical institute, then you are set. But when you don’t, then what? What will happen when your NEET 2021 score is somewhere around 400 to 500? What will happen when you cannot get the college and course of your desire? As per many students, you have two options:
- Jan 24, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Round 1 Registration Closes Today Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
- Drop a year and appear for the NEET 2022 examination.
- Take admission in private medical colleges. Both of these options are far from ideal.
You drop a year, but you guarantee that your exam score will be enough for government medical colleges. And as an option B taking admission in private medical colleges is only possible if you belong to a wealthy family. So, what will happen to students who neither want to drop a year nor have the money for private Indian medical colleges? We are presenting option number C-go for MBBS in Russia cost.
Yes, you heard it right. To many, studying MBBS abroad sounds like an evil plan. I mean, there is a false belief that studying abroad will cost you more money. Well, that is just a false belief. Studying MBBS in Russia cost is way cheaper than expected. Russia has become a global hotspot in terms of international students. Quality education, world-class infrastructure, best faculties, and most advanced technologies make Russia ideal for studying MBBS abroad. And the best point is you will get all these facilities at affordable prices.
The Kursk State Medical University is a true epitome of the advanced Russian education system. KSMU is known for its education and is under the top 10 most prestigious medical colleges in Russia. KSMU is known for its teaching and is under the top 10 most prestigious medical colleges in Russia. KSMU is known for its education and is under the top 10 most prestigious medical colleges in Russia. Unlike Indian private medical colleges, you will not have to pay a lot to complete your white coat dream. And if you think that low price means lower educational value, well, in the words of Chandler Bing himself, “you could not be more wrong”.
So you decide, study MBBS abroad under 10 to 15 lakh or invest 60 lakh or above in private Indian medical colleges. What is your choice?