Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura will conduct the counselling for the Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2021. A total of three rounds will be conducted in the Tripura NEET PG counselling 2021. Through Tripura, NEET PG counselling candidates can take admission to various PG courses like MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses. In order to appear for the counselling session, aspirants will have to fill out the Tripura NEET PG application form 2021. In the Tripura NEET PG 2021 counselling session, candidates will also be asked to fill in their choice of course and colleges in order of preference. On the basis of scores obtained in the NEET PG exam, choices of courses, seats available, reservation criteria and fulfilment of other eligibility criteria, seats will be allotted. Read the article on Tripura NEET PG counselling 2021 to know more details.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura released Tripura NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule, Mop-Up Round Application & Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix at dme.tripura.gov.in
1. Tripura NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2021
3. Documents required
4. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. Seat Matrix
7. Frequently Asked Question
Mop-Up Round Postponed Notice (Out)
NEET PG Mop-Up Round Postponed Notice (Out)
Notice Regarding Tripura NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling (Out)
Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Provisional Allotment Result (Out)
Notice Regarding Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Matrix (Out)
Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Merit List (Out)
Tripura NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of Tripura is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura (DME Tripura). Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for Tripura NEET PG Counselling, announced on the DME Tripura Official Website.
|First Round of Counselling Begins||22nd January 2022 (From 10 AM), Candidates are instructed to report at 09:30 AM with Original Documents.||—|
|A candidate still present with relevant documents as soon as possible before||9 am of 24.01.2022||—|
|Round – 2|
|Registration||9th February to 10th February, 2022||19th to 20th February 2022|
|Merit List||14th February 2022||21st February 2022|
|Choice Filling||15th February 2022||22nd to 23rd February 2022|
|Result||17th February 2022||28th February 2022|
|Reporting to DME with all relevant documents along with PG Bond||18th February 2022||2nd March 2022|
|Nomination||19th & 20th February 2022||3rd to 4th March 2022|
|Admission||19th, 20th & 21st February 2022||4th March 2022 ( Upto 5 PM ) to 5th March 2022 ( Upto 5 PM )|
|Registration||—||18th April 2022 to 20th April 2022 ( 12 PM to 5 PM )|
|Admission||—||Starts from 27th April 2022 ( 1 PM ) at KL Auditorium AGMC|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Tripura NEET PG Mop-Up Round Application Form (Out)
Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix (Out)
Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura to get themselves registered for Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2021 before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tripura NEET PG 2021. Here we are providing the complete information about Tripura NEET PG 2021 counselling information like Eligibility criteria, reservation procedure, counselling criteria etc. Let’s have a look.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura.
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice Filling
Visit website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling Notifications (Out)
here is the list of documents required for Tripura NEET PG 2021,
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
seat matrix of Tripura NEET PG 2021,
|Agartala Government Medical College||39|
|Tripura Medical College||5|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1: Is Tripura conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, Tripura conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Question 2: What is the period of Registration and how long will be registration portal be kept open to deposit the registration fees (online)?
Answer: The period of Registration for the Round 1 of Tripura State NEET PG 2021 is from 19th January 2022 at 11 A.M (The portal has been kept open from 10. A.M) to 20th January 2022 up to 11.59 P.M. but the payment portal will continue to be functional up to 10.AM of 21-01-2022.
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in Tripura?
Answer: Around 30 seats are available in NEET PG.
Question 5: In which seats incentives of service in Rural/Difficult/ Remote areas the additional Marks will be applicable for In-Service candidates?
Answer: The incentives (to the eligible In-Service candidates of Tripura) will be applicable. in all the MD/MS seats only at AGMC and TIvIC where the seats are exclusively for State domicile candidates.
Question 6: What is the period of admission for selected/Nominated candidates to admitting Institutions — AGMC, TMC and IM Hospital?
Answer: Admissions will be in progress from 27th 28th 29th 31st January 2022, 1st February 2022 and 2nd February 2022 up to 4 P.M including and following Physical Verification of documents of eligible nominated selected candidates. The candidates are advised to complete their admission as soon as possible on the said dates without waiting for the last date.
Question 7: Where the selected (allotted) candidates will get their nominations for admission?
Answer: Nomination for admission will be issued from the Director of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura, Bidurkarta Choumuhani, Agartala to the selected/allotted candidates on 27th, 28th, 29th and 31st of January, 2022 following physical submission of allotment result by the candidates.