Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 is the state level entrance exam. It is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical or non-technical institutions/colleges affiliated to UPTU(AKTU), A.K.T.U is the main conducting body which conducts the UPSEE 2020 Entrance exam and exam date of UPSEE Exam is 20 September 2020. In Uttar Pradesh around 600 colleges affiliated with AKTU university.
UPSEE Exam Dates 2020
The official UPSEE exam schedule is provided below:
|Extended Date to Apply for UPSEE 2020||29th Jul 2020 to 09th Aug 2020|
|Online Correction of Application||–|
|Online Availability of Admit Cards||2nd Week September 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Examination||20th Sep 2020|
Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||150 Multiple choice Questions|
Physics- 50 Questions
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||150 Multiple choice Questions|
Physics- 50 Questions
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design|
Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part–B: Drawing Aptitude
Mathematics- 50 Questions
Aesthetic Sensitivity- 50 Questions
Drawing Aptitude- 2 Questions
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness|
(BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))
|100 objective type questions||400 Marks|
RM Group of Education an ISO Certified Centre, offers you expert student counsellor and admission consultants Counsellors who are confident to help each and any kind of queries faced by student, from finding Right college, admission assistance, document verification and foreign admission.We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. To clear all your doubt from choosing which course to right college to admission. You can meet our counsellors by applying on our website and filling the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Q: Is UPSEE authority conduct the exam online mode?A: No, UPSEE Conduct the Exam in offline mode.Q: How many candidates sit in UPSEE 2019 Exam?A: Appeared in exam- around 1,50,000 Students and Qualified-1,34,377 students.Q: What is the cut off of UPSEE 2019?A: General/OBC- 25% and SC/ST/Others- 20% Q: Is there minus marking in UPSEE Exam?A: No, There is no Negative marking in UPSEE ExamQ- When does RM Group of Education established?A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.Q- What does RM Group of Education do?A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc. Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.