Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine was founded in 1921. In 1960 the school was named after MI Pirogov; in 1984, it was awarded the Order of the Badge of Honor. Since 1994, Vinnytsia Medical Institute has been certified and accredited at the IV level of accreditation; it has been granted a university’s status. It is one of the recognised universities to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, situated in Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
- Jan 24, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Round 1 Registration Closes Today Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most prominent one at Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine. The University can cover more than 10,000 students every year for medical education. The Vinnytsia National Medical University has provided 50+ Departments. The academic classes are organised at 12 scientific schools as well as research and practice centres.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine
The Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine consists of 06+ faculties and 50+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most of Ukraine’s national economic sectors.
|Name of Institute||Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine|
|Popular Name||VNMU Ukraine, Vinnytsia National Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1921|
|Vinnytsia National Medical University Location||Vinnytsia, Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine|
|Language of Teaching||English / Ukrainian|
|No. Of Faculties||06+|
|Approved||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|Vinnytsia National Medical University Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Vinnytsia National Medical University Ranking||Country – 74|
Vinnytsia National Medical University World Ranking – 6241
|Vinnytsia National Medical University Official Website||https://www.vnnmu.com/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Ukraine|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: WHO, NMC & UΝЕЅСО
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: NA
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issue
The Vinnytsia Medical University Ukraine offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Course||Duration||Want to study in this College?|
|Medicine||6 Years + 1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
|Preparatory for Foreign Citizens||–|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 06 faculties and 50+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most of Ukraine’s national economic sectors. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want to take Admission to Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|Talk to MBBS Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Apply Now|
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Apply Now|
Before taking admission at Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Ukraine.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Vinnytsia National Medical University MBBS Fees for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Fee Structure||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 3000||–||–||–||–||–|
|OTC (India)||$ 1430||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees||$ 11,430||$ 7,000||$ 7,000||$ 7,000||$ 7,000||$ 7,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Before applying for Ternopil State Medical University in Ukraine, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities in Ukraine. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Ukraine are as follow:
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vinnytsia National Medical University|
|Ranking||Country – 74|
World – 6241
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is located in the heart of Europe. Belarus borders Ukraine to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland west. In the far southeast, Ukraine is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait, which connects the Sea of Azov to the Black Sea.
|Population||43,733,762 (as of 2020)|
|Area||It has an area of 603,628 km2|
Other cities: Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporozhe, Lviv.
|Language||The official language: Ukrainian|
Other Language: Russian
|Climate||Dry and continental (0-35 degrees)|
|Literacy Rate||Male literacy rate: 99.99%|
|Time Zone||UTC + 3:00|
Other: Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Adventism.
About Vinnitsa City
- Vinnitsa is a beautiful city located on the bank of the river Southern Buh.
- Vinnitsa is well connected to other cities in Ukraine by all means of transportation.
- Vinnitsa city is the administrative centre of the Vinnitsa region and a historical centre of eastern Podillya, an essential economic and cultural centre of the country.
- The population of Vinnitsa is about 372,000, and it covers an area of 113 sq. km.
- About 200 km southwest of Kyiv, Vinnitsa is located.
- The climate of Vinnitsa is temperate with long and moderately hot and relatively humid summers and relatively short and mild winters. The average temperature in July is plus 19.2 degrees Celsius, and in January, it is minus 4.1 degrees Celsius.
- Public transport in Vinnitsa includes trolleybuses, buses, trams, and mini-buses. There is a facility of free Wi-Fi available in most buses, trams, and trolleybuses.
- The city is actively developing as a medical and educational centre. The town is famous for its technical, pedagogical, medical universities.
Vinnytsia National Medical University
Address: Pyrohova St, 56, Vinnytsia, Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine, 21018
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Do basic facilities are provided to students at the Vinnitsa National Medical University?
Yes, the university is full of convenience to students with basic utilities to students like a library, free Wi-Fi, customized food, separate beds, etc.
Is Vinnitsa National Medical University NMC approved?
Yes, it is NMC approved.
What is the course duration for MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University?
The duration of the MBBS course at Vinnitsa National Medical University is 6 years.
What is the fee for the MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University?
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fees is 5000 USD.
At the time of pursuing MBBS, do they provide internships to the students?
Yes, the degree course of MBBS comes up with the 6 years of having one year of compulsory internship.
Where is the Vinnitsa National Medical University located?
The Vinnitsa National Medical University is located in the Vinnitsa city of Ukraine.