VITEEE is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore each year for admission to undergraduate engineering courses (BTech) of participating institutes. The examination leading authority released the VITEEE 2021 application form on the official website on November 30, 2020. Applicants can apply for VITEEE 2021 by filling and submitting the online application form. The VIT Vellore has not yet declared the VITEEE 2021 application form last date.
|VITEEE 2021 registration start date (online mode only)||November 30, 2020|
|VITEEE application form last date 2021||May 21, 2021 (midnight)|
|VITEEE Application form Correction Window||To be notified|
|VIT engineering entrance exam 2021 date||May 28, 29, 31, 2021Slot 2: May 29 exam (postponed) – May 30, 2021 (11 am)|
|VITEEEE 2021 (Re-Exam)||June 10, 2021|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the VITEEE 2021 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing VITEEE 2021 exam is mentioned below.
Applicants should have passed or should be appearing in the year 2021 in any of the following exams:
10+2 of Higher Secondary Exam conducted by the State Board; CBSE, ISCE.
High School Certificate Exam of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. NIOS applicants will also be qualified for VITEEE 2021. JEE Main / SAT Score Card (If applicable)
Below we have provided details related to VITEEE 2021 exam pattern:
|Total number of questions||125|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking.|
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider books and study materials for good preparation.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
RM Group of Education provides the services like Student Counselling, Admission Assurance Documents Assistance, Reliable admission procedure and Foreign admission assistance. Counselling is a very hectic process. One should need to properly research and analyse the best college, the fees and the courses. We are very proud to claim that we have helped more than 5100+ students. Please apply on our website and fill the form to ease out all your problems. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
How to fill Form?
- Step 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- Step 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs 1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- Step 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- Step 4- After clicking “NEXT,” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage, and school name. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail: graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- Step 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details
How can we Help You?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Entrance Exam
|NEET UG||Click Here|
|NEET PG||Click Here|
|CLAT UG||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
|Amity JEE||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, you can take admission according to 12th percentage
A. The first 20,000 rank holders were called for Phase-1 counselling in 2019. students who score 115 and above marks those rank between 1-300.
A. VIT conducting your own entrance exam, and it doesn’t take admissions based on JEE Mains.
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2012.
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001: 2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified; it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.