West Bengal NEET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process. A candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of West Bengal. West Bengal NEET 2021 state counselling for filling 85% state quota seats will be conducted by the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal.
- Jan 22, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Seat Matrix Released at mcc.nic.in Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
Before discussing the West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure details, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|West Bengal NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal.|
|Government MBBS Seats||3275|
|Private MBBS Seats||800|
|Government BDS Seats||250|
|Private BDS Seats||300|
|Paid WB NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the West Bengal NEET Counselling dates related to the WB MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Start of online registration and payment of fees||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Online choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Publication of state merit list||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted institutes by candidates who are allotted |
seats in Round I
|To be announced|
West Bengal NEET Counselling Procedure
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) Kolkata to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Enrollment & Online Fee Payment
- Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1
- Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1
- Result Publication – Round 1
- Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1
- Subsequent rounds
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who conducts West Bengal NEET 2021 counselling?
A. The Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal conducts the admission for West Bengal NEET 2021.
Q. Who will be eligible for West Bengal MBBS/BDS counselling 2021?
A. WB MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who will qualify NEET.
Q. On which mode West Bengal MBBS & BDS counselling will be conducted?
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for West Bengal MBBS/BDS admission 2021.
Q. When will the West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Application be out?
A. The online application forms will soon be released by the authority.
Q. Is WB NEET 2021 Counselling Offline?
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.