West Bengal NEET PG counselling 2021 is conducted by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, the government of West Bengal. The counselling will help the students to get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes along with under private universities of West Bengal. The candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in medical education further after completing their graduation in the medical domain can apply for the WB NEET PG Counselling 2021 along with this, candidates must have to qualify for the NEET PG 2021. After qualifying NEET PG exam the candidate can register. The Authority conduct the counselling process according to the National Board of Education (NBE) norms. They provide admission to different Government/private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University.
- NEET-UG 2022: Application Form Started; Apply Till May 6
- NEET-UG 2022: Exam on July 17, 2022 (Sunday)
- NEET 2022 LMS: Prepare your NEET 2022 Exam with Top Faculty Classes, Notes, Papers, Quiz etc. Know more
Latest Update: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal NEET-UG & PG Notice for Multiple Payments at wbmcc.nic.in
In this article, you will get to know about the WB NEET PG Counselling 2021 procedure for Top Medical Colleges in West Bengal. The candidates are requested to read the full article carefully, it will help you in your overall counselling procedure. The article contains all the important details such as the dates of the counselling process, procedure, what documents are required, Fees structure and many more.
1. West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Schedule
2. West Bengal NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. NEET PG counselling Factors
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WB NEET PG Extended College Mop-Up Round Notice (Out)
West Bengal NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule (Out)
|Events||Date and Time|
|Enrollment & Payment||10 AM of 20th April to Midnight of 21st April 2022|
|Publication of Seat Matrix for Mop-Up||By 4 PM of 20th April 2022|
|Registration & Choice Filling for Mop-Up||6 PM of 20th April to midnight of 22nd April 2022|
|Publication of Eligible Candidates List for Mop-Up||After 4 PM of 23rd April 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment List for Mop-Up||After 12 Noon of 26th April 2022|
|NRI and In-service candidates to verify themselves at institute building of swasthya bhaban||From 2 PM to 4 PM of 26th April 2022 & from 11 AM to 4 PM of 27th April 2022|
|Document Verification, fee deposition & admission at the allotted institute for all the allotted candidates||From 2 PM to 5 PM of 26th April 2022 & from 10 AM to 5 PM of 27th & 28th April 2022|
WB NEET PG Lists (Out)
|2nd Round Non Verified NRI Candidates List||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Registered Candidates List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Registered NRI Candidates List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Candidates List||Click Here|
|Vacancy List after Mop-Up Round||Click Here|
|College Mop-Up Round Provisional Candidates List||Click Here|
|Extended College Mop-Up Round Vacancy List||Click Here|
|Extended College Mop-Up Round Provisional Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
West Bengal NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling Revised Schedule (Out)
|Events||Date and Time||Revised Dates|
|Last Date for Seat Surrendering||—||21/02/2022|
|The candidates can provide one-time request for re-enrollment||4 PM of 11th Feb to Midnight of 13th Feb 2022||—|
|The initialization of such requests by the system||14th February 2022||—|
|The option for fresh enrollment & fee payment for Round – 2||4 PM of 15th Feb to Midnight of 16th Feb 2022||4 PM of 22.02.2022 till Midnight of 23.02.2022|
|Publish of 2nd Round Seat Matrix||By 4 PM of 15th February 2022||22.02.2022|
|The option for New Registration & Choice Filling||4 PM of 15th Feb to Midnight of 17th Feb 2022||25.02.2022 After 4 PM|
|Seat Surrender from their Allotted Seats||Extended Till 4 PM on 21st February 2022||—|
|Publication List of Registered & Choice Filled Candidates for Round – 2||2nd March 2022 After 4 PM|
|Publication of Result||—||04.03.2022 After 4 PM|
|In-Service & NRI candidates who get new allotment, to be verified & then move to for admission in the Allotted College.||From 11 AM till 5 PM on 2nd, 3rd, 4th March 2022||From 11 AM till 5 PM on 7th, 8th, 9th March 2022|
|Reporting and Admission of Candidates in Allotted College||From 10 AM till 4 PM on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th March 2022||From 10 AM till 4 PM on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th March 2022|
Seat Surrender Notice Regarding West Bengal NEET Counselling (Out)
Notice Regarding WB NEET PG NRI Verification (Out)
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 for the state of West Bengal is conducted by WBMCC, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, Swasthya Bhawan. Hence, we have mentioned below the important dates for West Bengal NEET PG Counselling, announced on wbmcc.nic.in Official Website.
|Publication of Notice, Schedule, Seat Matrix for Round – 1||25th January 2022|
|Round-1 Counselling Online Registration, Fee payment, Choice filling, and Choice locking||From 10 AM of 27th January to 30th January 2022 (Midnight)|
|Publication of Result||1st February 2022 (After 4 PM)|
|Reporting & Admission to the Alloted College||2nd to 8th February 2022 (From 10 AM to 4 PM)|
|Round – 2|
|Publication of Notice, Schedule, Seat Matrix for Round – 2||9th February 2022|
|Round-2 Counselling Online Registration, Fee payment, Choice filling, and Choice locking||From 10 AM of 10th February to 13th February 2022|
|Publication of Result||16th February 2022 after 4 PM|
|Reporting & Admission to the Alloted College||17th to 19th February 2022 (From 10 AM to 4 PM)|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Notice Regarding West Bengal NEET PG Choice Filling (Out)
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 West Bengal State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://wbmcc.nic.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice Filling
Visit website- http://wbmcc.nic.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment
1. Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on http://wbmcc.nic.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying in the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1, 2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata Conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2021?
Answer: Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2021?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.