Starting with a little inspiration, “With guns, you can kill terrorists, with the education you can kill terrorism”, said Malala Yousafzai. We can’t stress enough that education is the most crucial part of life, but many think education is expensive especially medical education. If we notice in the Indian context, surely becoming a doctor might cost many, but who said that studying MBBS is only confined to our motherland? There are several places where studying MBBS is way affordable, and one such place is Armenia, as MBBS in Armenia is like quality education served at the best price.
- Jan 24, 2022 NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Round 1 Registration Closes Today Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 Delhi NEET Counselling 2021: IP 1st Round Counselling Begins Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: Registration Begins Know more
- MBBS in Russia Kursk State Medical University Russia 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan 2022 Admission Open Know more
- MBBS in Ukraine Zaporizhzhia State Medical University 2022 Admission Open Know more
About Why Choose MBBS in Armenia
In the wake of Coronavirus, many people have realised that one of the most rewarding and respectful professions is the medical profession. And in a country like India, millions of students dream of becoming a doctor one day. Well, why wait for that one day when you can achieve everything you ever crave right about now.
MBBS in Armenia is among the best option for pursuing MBBS Abroad. Given that medical colleges in Armenia are well-packed with modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, the low cost of studying MBBS, good clinical exposure and quality medical education, speaking why MBBS in Armenia attracts thousands of students.
We understand students’ dilemmas that one must know everything about the country and every aspect of studying MBBS there before choosing a destination abroad. If you are too a candidate of medical and thinking about studying MBBS in Armenia, you might have a few questions like Is it good to study MBBS in Armenia? Or MBBS in Armenia for Indian students, how it is a good option, and many more. Well, that is why we are here, as we will break down every point thoroughly and make things simpler for you.
MBBS in Armenia Vs India
|MBBS in Armenia||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Armenia is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS in Armenia course duration is 6 years.||The duration of the MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is not mandatory in almost every university in Armenia.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation is not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|The degree awarded is MD.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
|IELTS and TOEFL||No|
|Course Fee||Min- INR 2.25 Lakh per year|
Max- INR 3.5 Lakh per year
(Fees could be subject to change)
|Medium of Education||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||1. The student should have at least 55% marks in Physics,|
Chemistry, Biology and English in XII standard.
(Reserved category students are allowed some relaxation).
2. Candidate age should be min. 17 years old and max. 25 years.
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
Different Medicinal Courses Offered By Armenian Medical Colleges
It is essential to know that apart from MBBS, Armenia Medical Colleges also offered various other courses related to medicine. So, all those Indian medical aspirants who wish to pursue something different in the field of medicine, apart from MBBS, can opt for those degrees.
|Name of Degree||Duration of Course|
Top MBBS in Armenia Colleges
Below is the list of all the Armenia MBBS colleges approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) for 2021-22. These colleges are also recognised by WHO, UNESCO and other major organisational bodies.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- St. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
Admission Procedure of MBBS in Armenia
The admission procedure for MBBS in Armenia is not rocket science, and with little precision, you can easily complete this step. To make things easy for the students, we are listing below every step required to secure a seat in the top MBBS colleges in Armenia.
- First and foremost, the students need to fill the application form of the desired university, but be sure not to make any form of mistakes.
- Send the filled application forms directly to the university. If the student has filled an offline form, send the form and all the required documents necessary for admission to the university.
- After sending out the application, if the university sees the student fitting, the student will receive an offer letter known as the acceptance letter.
- Thus, after obtaining the acceptance, could you keep it for future use? Then the student is required to pay the admission fee of the given university.
- Once the students get the fee receipt and all necessary documents printed out, he/she is required to apply for the visa through the Armenian embassy and all the other necessary documents.
- After all the interviews and other formalities are over, the student will receive his/her visa.
- Once all the afro-mentioned procedures are done, the student should book a flight ticket to Armenia and plan a future doctor.
Why Choose MBBS in Armenia
Now that we have covered certain important points, one question that still needs to be answered is why choose Armenia for MBBS? Why is it good to study MBBS in Armenia? Well, we tell you the reason why.
- Armenia colleges infrastructure are state of the art mixed with high-class modern technologies. So, if you wish to gain practical knowledge with the help of all modern and advanced technologies, Armenia is the place for you.
- The environment of Armenia is amazing for everyone, no matter what place, religion or country the person belongs to.
- Studying MBBS in Armenia is very low compared to the cost of studying MBBS in India.
- Getting a Visa from Armenia is not a difficult task as compared to getting Visa for other countries.
- The language of education is obviously English, so no need to worry about clearing IELTS and TOEFL.
- As we have mentioned above, Armenian colleges do not just offer an MBBS programme but also offer other relatable degrees in the field of medicine. So, if you wish to go for something other than MBBS but not wander far from medicine, Armenia is the best option.
- World-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services, living accommodation along with Wi-fi, everything is up to the mark in the Armenian MBBS Colleges.
- The students could also enjoy the opportunity of various exchange programmes.
- Along with the low cost of studying MBBS, Armenia also offers various International scholarships as well. A bonus point for a student who needs help to manage the tuition fees.
- When doing an internship in Armenia, students could also practice in the hospitals if they fancy a career there in Armenia.
- Student safety, a concern of many parents, is also essential to Armenian colleges and Armenian officials, so students should not worry about their safety.
Career Scope After MBBS in Armenia
So, many of you would be wondering about the fact, what after MBBS in Armenia. What could be the career opportunity, what to do after completing MBBS from Armenia?
- After receiving an MBBS degree from Armenia, students can settle in Armenia and start their medical practice there only. Apart from practising in Armenia, students can also opt for post-graduation in medicine.
- If the student fancy practising in India after completing their MBBS degree, they have to clear the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India; after that, they will become a certified doctor in India.
- Apart from India and Armenia, MBBS graduates can also go for the licensing exam conducted in the USA, known as USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- Once completing MBBS from Armenia, medical students can also go for MD in Germany, and the degree rewarded in Germany is valid in India also.
|Climate||Dry and Continental|
|Religion||Armenian Apostolic (Majority)|
|Popular For||Home to the oldest winery, the first nation to adopt Christianity.|
Pros And Cons Associated With MBBS in Armenia
We have covered nearly all necessary and important aspects of MBBS in Armenia, from choosing Armenia for MBBS to How Armenia makes the most economical destinations for Indian students to complete their MBBS. We will cover the next and last most important factor, the advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Armenia.
- The medical degree provided by the universities of Armenia is recognised globally and is also accepted by all the medical councils.
- The medium, of course, is English, so the students do not have to worry about the local language Armenian when on the college premises.
- As already said, students who graduated in MBBS could also practise in India after clearing the MCI screening test.
- Do score a seat in Armenian Medical Colleges; no language tests or other tests like TOEFL or IELTS is required.
- This is by far the most important point. The cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is meagre compared to India. Even at that low cost, the student will enjoy every world-class facility and advanced technology in medicine.
- There are not so many cons in studying MBBS in Armenia; the major one would be clearing the MCI screening test, which could be a difficult task for many students.
- Another problem could be the language barrier, which outside the university campus is Armenian. So students might find it difficult to communicate when outside the campus.
- Homesickness and food could also become the factor of problem to many.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
A. Armenia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Germany and the Philippines are supposed to be the top 5 destinations to study MBBS abroad
A. Yes, MBBS abroad is a good option for Indian students. It provides a chance to learn from some of the best professors globally and provide exposure to different people. Also, MBBS abroad gives you the flexibility to either practice in India or any foreign country.
A. It can cost you around 20-30 lakh minimum. However, in some countries, the amount can go up to 50 to 60 lakhs.
A. MBBS abroad is getting a chance to study and complete your MBBS degree from a foreign university in a foreign country.
A. Romania, Poland, Germany, Belarus and Georgia are some of the most popular destinations for MBBS in Europe.
A. Armenia is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
A. It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
A. Armenia offers the medical program as MD, which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
A. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years. Including 1 year of internship.
A. Of course, Armenia is well-known for providing world-class education at a very considerable cost.
A. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Armenia.
A. The cost of pursuing MBBS in Armenia is low because the Armenia government provides subsidies on education.
A. Doing MBBS from Armenia is one of the best options today. It is better than China and Russia for certain reasons: Method of education, Language, MCI clearing rate, Observership programmed, and Education fees.
A. Norway, Armenia, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Denmark are the cheapest countries for Indian students to study abroad.
A. Canada, Germany, Australia, the United States and Italy are some of the best destinations for Indian students to study abroad.
A. Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. There are several scholarships open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically smart students
A. Switzerland, Netherland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Spain and New Zealand are ranked as top destinations for international students.
A. Armenia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, China and Russia are few countries that provide low-cost MBBS education.