The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will commence the NEET PG Counselling choice filling process on Tuesday, September 20. The NEET PG 2022 registered candidates can fill their choices till September 25, 11:55 PM; choice locking will be done between 3 pm to 11:55 pm today. The candidates who wish to edit their preferences can log in to their account, give consent for unlocking their choices and fill their choices again or edit/ modify them.
How to fill choices and lock NEET PG counselling 2022
- Go to mcc.nic.in
- Select the tab as per the stream, i.e. medical or dental
- Login by entering your NEET PG roll number, password and security pin
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment
- To add a new choice, click on the ‘+’ button
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Then, click on ‘Save and Next’ to lock the choices
- Take a printout of filled preferences for future reference.
Note: Aspriants must note that if the filled choices are not locked, they will be closed automatically; to know more information about the NEET PG 2022 Counselling, click here.