The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, has started the online registration process for UP NEET UG Counselling 2023. Interested candidates can register for admission at the official website – upneet.gov.in. The registration process for counselling began on July 25, 2023, and will continue till July 28, 2023.
UP NEET Counselling Schedule (Out)
|UP MBBS Admission Notification||21st July 2023|
|Date of Online registration||25th July 2023 (From 11: 00 AM)|
|Last date for submission of application form||28th July 2023 till (From 11: 00 AM)|
|Date of Deposition of Registration & Security Money||25th July 2023 (From 11: 00 AM) to 28th July 2023 till (From 5: 00 PM)|
|Date of Online Documents Verification||25th July 2023 to 28th July 2023|
|Date of merit list release||29th July 2023|
|Date of Online round 1 choice filling||31st July 2023 (From 11: 00 AM) to 3rd August 2023 till (From 11: 00 AM)|
|Date of Seat Allotment List – Round 1||3rd/4th August 2023|
|Date for downloading the allotment letters & admission||5th August 2023 to 8th August 2023|
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Process?
- Visit the official website: https://upneet.gov.in/
- Register for Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2023.
- Fill in personal details and pay the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG counselling application fee.
- Fill in the academic and NEET 2023 details and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for further processing.